F&F3 Tokyo Drift Drive In Night June 16th

Some one had to post this up sooner or later. I dont care about the characters or the plot or the extremily overexagerated stunts, i just want to see it and get it over with. Its 11 bucks i think per person…just get your friends to hop the fence at the back and pitch on your ticket otherwise they can sit outside the car and get eaten alive. Its theater #1 I belive and its the second movie…you have to sit threw some marrage break up movie. The 5 Drive in is just off 9th line and Dundas W in Oakville. Movies start around 9:30(again im not sure) but im showing really early to hang out with some friends and get a good spot. So Once again

FRIDAY JUNE 16TH
The 5 Drive in(Oakville)
Show around 9pm…earlyer just to be safe?

Post up if your interested in showing and/or if i should shoot myself before the 16th.

myself personaly will not ever go and see this movie or rent it, gives our cars a bad look in my opinion. Dont waste your money.

Im seeing it at noon on friday morning, by my friggin self if i have to.

boycott right huuur

no radio = no drive in

it’s going to make you a fortune, the least you can do is go see it.

differentiation… i do not want to be associated with the type of people who take these films seriously. If you dont take it seriously then you could not be entertained by it. if you could not be entertained by it then there is no need to see it.

if the people who take these films seriously act out in ways that hurt people that get profiled in the same light then it hurts all of us. therefore, the boycott makes perfect sense.

i never saw 2F2F, the only times i caught some of it is when it was on in the background of store i was working at a few years back.

I dont understand why ppl would pay to see this movie.

I saw the originial FnF because it was new and a fresh idea at the time. But it was such a horrible flick that i didnt want to see the second one. And everyone makes fun of how bad it is. So why do some ppl glorify it and buy the DVDs?

its just a movie, it’ll be entertaining as hell.

you guys need to realize that just because we liked drifitng before it was teh hype that this movie is somehow evil.

the drag racers went to see the original, so why shouldnt the drifters go see this one?

without the community of people that brought drifting to the mainstream (although inadvertantly) and are truly down with drifting, us included, this movie wouldnt exist.

shut up sasha. thats a pre-emptive shhh

Yeah im going to see it …its unrealistic as anything elese in the movies but who cares…it will still be fun to watch 8)

i’ll download a bootleg in afew weeks

yeah I’ll rent it just to see how cheap it was and some descent cars.

Please Ive seen MUCH worse movies that won Academy Awards… in fact 3 AA ex. Gayback Mountain, so dont complain about the movie !!

fuck that. I’m watching this because it’s gonna have hot j-girls, some of which will be driving angry cars.

i know it’s a dumb movie.
i know the acting is bad.
i know bow-wow is in it.
i know it’s totally unrepresentative of the real drifting scene and Japan scene.

but if it’s gonna have asian chicks and cars sliding, i’m gonna watch it.

im going to watch it and im probably going to get kicked out of the theatre.

i have it on my computer. horrible quality. therefore i will be checking it out at amc.

i will also be going to see this movie just to see how it is.lol maybe i might be going to see it alone to.

oh yea.cloud zero how can we forget hot asian girls and import cars =D

haha well seeing how this movie is probably gunna be rather funny so im gunna go if i see u there i will say hi.

friday? and what time? lol

No antenna but I’ll get an adapter for my deck before then… The movie should be good for laughs… count me in

^^^^^^^^With my widebody i had to scrap the entenna cuz it didnt have the hole for the entenna…And its retarded how it comes off so i sawed it off…what evers left of it is just tucked between the rear 1/4 panel and the inner panel and i got perfect reseption at the drive in. i think all of our hatches have a seperate entenna in the back window…theres lines at the top that arnt part of the rear defroster…you shouldnt have problems.