Fast and Furious premiere, April 3rd, 2009 (Square one)

I’ll race you all! at 9psi boost! winner get dinner!..mmmm i want steak!

if you going to watch the movie, watch out for cops! unless your decide to borrow the family hauler.

i got pulled over two days ago and got a warning for speeding(i was doing 80 in a 60) in my sentra. I joked with him and asked what he thinks of the whole FnF hype; he smiled (kind of evil), laughed and said “I can’t wait”.

^^ That mean VTAC! sentra could probably take all of them never mind the skyrine.

This thread is dumb

Enough of that.

And Peter, only if get a BJ.

Fill in the blank Martino lols your grammar is that of a three year old too hahahaha

ill cheer you all on, but in all honesty my money is on Cal (not including peter and martino cuz they’re running SRs) cause he definitely knows his shit haha sorry Gurpreet but you’re striving for a KA-T but till its done you’re still just a KAe Like me haha

If anyone is acctually interested in the morningside event , i spoke to Emily yesterday. I know there is alot of -ve stigma attached to the movie and coupled on drivers for that weekend. It though sounds like a decent community event and who knows you might be able to talk some sense into some mis-informed kids. If my car was worth showing, I’d go. she is not workign today but gave me her contact info if anyone wants it.

my issue with morningside is not cops, i know people that have gotten their cars broken into there… and the screens are small… i would quicker hit eglinton town centre for the movie. Big empty parking lot and big screens…

Also depends on the girl too. A girl with a career is a potential girlfriend, an unemployed one is just a good source of pussay.

Quiet Antonio, Yur a flake, and i know yur G Broke down hahahaha

BACK ON TOPIC

309 Rathburn Road West at Duke of York Blvd.
Mississauga, ON

1. Soulitude / Will
  1. Soulitude / Will
  2. Fobwall / Mark

its raining all day tomorrow, this blows.

Will, yours is no better.

^^ i never said mine was better assuming you’re talking about my car…

Your grammar lol

…You coming or what…LOL

Yeah i lost this round -_-

Well I’m gonna see the 10:15 show at Square one.

^^^^ Mark come to morningside instead.

^^^ Now in all honesty, why are you jacking the thread? why would we drive across town to watch a movie that all us west end guys can just go watch at sq1 which is also ironically the SUBJECT of the thread?

I’m going to the morning side one, but i don’t think i want to watch the movie there. I talked to Emily Wint. Seems like a pretty chill event. Alex no driving like a 17 year old!

how am i jacking the thread? when im just merely backing up what bing and draggone said. so does that mean that they jacked the thread too??

i promise i wont drive like that tool with the mercedes benz at kennedy commons. remember him? :smiley: