Fastest SRT on the site?

all stock engine here. stock long block, intake manifold, and throttle body. the 12.44@112 was on slicks with a slightly different setup almost 2 years ago. When I drag my car I have a tendency of breaking stuff. It’s just not built for it. It is afterall, a neon. Who would have thunk. Since that run I upgraded the exhaust, intercooler, and installed the NX kit. I did go to the track a month or two ago on street tires just to mess around and see what it would do. Best run was a 12.8@116 with no spray. I did one run with the nitrous, but due to being on the street tires, I was only able to spray 3rd and 4th gear. Hit the spray in 3rd and spun very, very badly, got out of it enough to let it hook, and 4th gear was normal. Ended up running a 13.0 (lol) @118.
I hate making excuses, but if I was running proper tires there is no doubt in my mind that this is an 11 second car, and > 120mph trap speeds. I’ll probably never know, cause for right now I have no plans to race next year, in this car. :snky: