feeler: silvia s13 front end conversion

as the title says im considering selling my front conversion, as i would like to put that money towards a new motor (id rather go faster) im hoping to get 1000 for it. let me know what you think thanks

pics?

im workin on it buddy, like i said in p.a right now for school, ill be home in a few weeks.

Pics please! didn’t the awesome mods make is a sticky and a classifieds rule that in a FS thread you must have pics at the time the thread starts?

my mystake if those r the rules have them delete this and i will repost as soon as possible

projectors or bricks? also are you including harnesses for the lights? also fenders, hood, bumper, and brackets? be more specific

GL luke!

fenders, hood, front bumber, light mounting brackets, u dont need a harness for lights because they plug in to the stock ones. and they are trip beam projectors the only thing that is missing is the grill.

paging articzap.

dave. doooooo it

GLWS man gettin a motor is a good choice.

I <3 flipups!!! 180sx conversion for me.

what bumper?

its the plan bumber no special aero package here, bumber has the breather in the side for the smic. just reapeating again, i dont have pictures yet and i am just testing waters, but judging by the responce im getting i will most likley be seeling once i can get pictures of everything, thanks again