FFree:1yr old pitbull.

thats why someone needs to hurry and take him.lol.

haha indeed. I hope he finds a good home.

thanx. me too.

does he need to be on a chain? or do i have to invest in a invisible fence? i have plenty of land but i dont want him running off

He has been in a pretty big yard so i would thing a chain for a little while.

is he good with other dogs?
will he eat my dads g/fs evil chawawa? that would be great.

lol…

I dont know he really hasnt been with other animals. I brang my dog by the fence once, and he just jumped on the fence and that was it.

LOL!

Horrible(?) joke.

Free bump. hope you find a good home.

he is house broken? i mean im sure he will take a bit to get used to a new home. but for the most part he dont tear stuff up and poo everywhere?
he like car rides?
sleep at the end of the bed?
o love pitbulls and rots, im going to talk to my dad today. see what he says. we have space in the old garage and there is a dog door there, i could make him a indoor out door pen for when i was at work.

nah thats what im saying, but even submitting them you can hurt them enough by accident to get them in fight mode. you know you’ve done this if upon submitting them they cock their head to the side, the hair on their entire body stands on end and they give you a death growl. when rough housing with my pitbull i’ve done this a few times - you just need to let him cool off, otherwise he plays wayyy too hard. Either way fun times, these dogs will play with you forever. I don’t think they require sleep.

hahaha. I see what you are saying. And pitbulls def. do not need sleep.

he is house broken, dont know about the tearing up part.
dosent pee or crap in the house. dont know about the sleep at the bed part.

blah dad says no, damn i really want this dog.

so move & adopt

just don’t send the dog to the spca… i get their mailers every once and a while and its all pitbulls that i look at that are certainly going to be put down because no one adopts them :frowning:

The SPCA is a no kill shelter. The only dogs that are put to sleep are those that are brought in with major behavioral or medical problems. None that are up for adoption are killed unless they bite/scratch someone.

yea, thats what I hear… yet no one adopts these dogs, where do they go? :frowning:

To a nice fam in the country where theres alot of animals to play with…

man, how pissed would my girlfriend be if I took this dog lol. I almost want to do it just to see the reaction on her face, and to watch chip get pwned

exactly… I mean i firmly believe in what the SPCA does, and I have donated before, however, some of these dogs just don’t get homes :frowning:

yeah its really sad that they don’t. I wish I could take every dog that needed a home, but then I would just be the spca