Bluenose Pit Puppy:SOLD!!

Blue Nose Pitbull puppy (12wks old)

ADBA registered and papered

Female Blue with white markings

She has gotten alot thicker since these pictures

$300 oBo

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs223.snc3/21066_224849344435_743864435_3304713_2225926_n.jpg
10wks

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs223.snc3/21066_261219059435_743864435_3462770_3441109_n.jpg
10wks

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

She is our female and males only puppy, our female had 3 puppies but 2 didnt make it and we just wanna get her into a good home. :slight_smile:

bumppp

cute dog.

thnx

bump

bumppppp

Is she crate trained or potty trained? Any shots?

she is in a kennel right now and she is for the most part she somtimes poops in the kennel but she pees outside and she has her 1st and 2nd set of shots

I am very interested in checking her out. I have a 2 year old black lab right now and she needs a playmate. I know she is young but is she ok with other dogs? Pm me i would like to have the two dogs meet and see how the reaction is.

Beautiful dog man. If i didnt already have two dogs I would be at your door step:)

Whoever adopts her needs to match her life style. The Pit bull breed is a high energy breed which means that her pack leader must match or exceed her energy level. This means everyday that she will need LONG walks. Pit bulls need to be socialized properly with other dogs. This goes for any breed really. I have experience with Pit bulls, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Yellow and black labs and Scottish and West Highland terriers.If someone on this website adopts her or needs help training any other dog then I can give advice on training them. Just PM me with the issue and i will be more then willing to help the best that I can. AT NO CHARGE

Good luck with finding her a good home.

thanks guys

yea you can definately come out and see how they get along we have her mother still and her father we gave to a family member but she got along great with both of them thusfar those are the only two dogs that shes been in contact with but her mother is very good with other dogs too lemme know when youd like to come out im in dunkirk

bumppp

ttt

bump

not sold yet guy hasnt returned my calls so…still up for sale!

Any recent pics?

i can get some ill try n post more up today…shes also up to date on shots now too