9 month old Blue nose Pitbull needs a home!

Uncontrollable recent changes in my life has forced me to part ways with my pure bred blue nose pitbull.
I know there are a handful of dog lovers on this forum so i thought i would give it a shot on here before i take her down to the humane society.

Jesse loves to be around people. she is house trained,knows basic commands such as sit/down/stay/up…etc. She is still young so she is very energetic. she does not bark and is very good in a cage but prefers to be in a area where she can roam around freely. she loves to go on walks and loves to play tag/catch. as with all pitbulls she does not like to be in colder environments.

we hope to find someone that will be able to spend time with her and give her lots of love. we would love to keep her but we are moving out of our current house and unfortunately we will not be able to bring her with us.

She is originally from a breeder out in WNY and i’ve had her since she was 12 weeks. she loves to be around people and other domestic pets
The new owner will receive a cage, treats,food, favorite blanket, shampoo/conditioner,toys and a detailed guide to her successful re-homeing.

Please e-mail me with any questions or concerns. i can also provide more pictures and videos of the dog if requested.
I’m asking a re-homing fee of $100
I always saw rehoming fees as a way to judge a persons character, if they are willing to spend a little money for the animal it shows they truly want it, and its not going to be sent to some little 16 year old fucks house who will abuse it.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2yud88y.jpg

call out of the pits before you bring her to a shelter.

Tempting… the wife would probably get super torqued if I brought home another dog, though (current count is @ 7).

my brother is looking! i am sending him the pic. he just had to put down his 10yr pit due to illness.

I don’t think he’ll be able to say no to that face.

if i didnt have 3 right now i would take her in less than a heartbeat!
those ears are are epic!!!

I’m assuming she gets along with other dogs well? I have a 4yr old pitbill that thinks she’s a 10 month old puppy. She’s very playful, but could use a roommate.

Shes very good and playful with other dogs, I actually have 3 roommates back in school all with different breeds so she grew up with socializing with dogs

Out of the pits if personal don’t happen

Yeah I looked thru their website and it def looks like a good option for her

Prolly the BEST retrete going really . They do so much for those dogs .

best of luck jae

Damn Jae, sorry you have to get rid of her. I’m sure you’ll find a good home for her.

So tempting, my lab needs a friend, loves our old neighbors pit max… I don’t know if it will fly with the family. While me and the wife are pit lovers my parents are the typical thinking pits turn at the flip of the switch type

ugh so cute !

Thanks for the kind words everyone, its sad to see her go but as long as she goes off to a loving home i’m all for it!

I have a few people interested in seeing her this weekend so she might be gone by the end of the weekend

My brother better be one of them, otherwise i am gonna kick him right in the nuts!

He’s coming to see her Tomorrow after when he get off his work!

Awesome! hope he can help you out.

I wish I had the room around the house for another pup. Jagger would like a playmate.

GL, beautiful dog!