FFree:1yr old pitbull.

My uncle is giving away his 1yr old male pitbull terrier.

Come with a cage, all shots up to date he is nuetered, and license.

Really playfull dog loves kids. He dont have the time to give him the attention.

He asked me to see if i new anyone interested. Must go to a good home he dosent want anything bad to happen to the dog. He also dont want to take him to the spca.

Has to get rid of him by then end of the week.

Let me know if your interested and i will give you my unlces # via pm.

have any pics

whats his record???

double post

he obviously hasnt lost yet

Dont have pics but looks like this.

http://www.pitbull411.com/pics/frankee.jpg

good luck - its hard finding homes for pit’s since everyone thinks they are terrible.

if someone does pick this dog up, make sure to train it quickly before it decides it runs the home… really hard to break these dogs of their dominance.

well he is pretty good right now plays with my little cousin likes crazy.

Its just they dont have time to walk him and countinously give him the attention he needs.

are his eyes white/ light blue?

Umm good question. maybe brown. not to sure.

in his current home, he is obviously not the pack leader. In a new home, he will attempt to gain pack leader status.

As mean as this might sound, you just have to knock them down a peg or two if they try and pull any shit on you.

I have had 3 pitbulls from puppys and never had no problems. It all depends on the home.

He has been well taken care of.

i got 2 already if i could i deffintly take another specially a male, just for the diff temperment, mine are such whiney little girls…lol…

lol. he is a good dog very playful.

word it works pretty well… unless you actually hurt them, then they get angrier and scarier :slight_smile:

wheres he located , i may be able to find someone…

he is in buffalo near cheektowaga.

i dont agree with hitting dogs or anything. but if u really need a dog to submit to you, just pin it on its back. works everytime.

I never had to hit any of my dogs. and dont plan on it. my husky is as big as me so i can really throw her around.

oh dont get me wrong, I dont either. Fuck, I have a lab, hes the biggest sissy of a dog on the earth. Ive just really kind of gotten into the psychological habits of dogs.

Raising a dog from 2 months old, the dog learns from the beginning that you are the pack leader. When the dog switches homes, it often will try to gain dominance in that new home. This is where the training starts to get critical as well as difficult.