puppy for free

i have a 9 month old black lab/pitbull mix,really friendly,great with kids ,have to get rid of him due to not being able to come home and spend enough time with him and i dont like to keep him in his cage for hours on end, i hate to let him go but its not fair to him.also comes with a crate . email mikeyyy1388@hotmail.com or call (716)909-5099 and ask for mike … i will post pictures soon

thanks guys/girls

how long is he usually crated for during the day?

dogs generally like spending time in a crate. Since they are den dwelling animals in the wild, they take comfort in the tight areas because it gives them lots of security. My dog runs for his crate whenever i am about to leave the house.

I bet your just too lazy to take him on 30 minute walks when you get home.

these are great dogs when treated properly. my buddy has one and it’s the best dog. very affectionate, he thinks he’s a lap dog, lol. all 100lbs or whatever on your lap is painful, funny, but painful. good luck getting rid of him, i’d love to take him but i’m up to my ears in animals.

Noble owner to want get rid of the dog because he cant share time with it.
Thats really looking out for the dogs happyness :thumbsup:

pics? i been looking for a puppy.

Word get some pics of him, my sister is looking for a pup.

actually board junky i work all day and after work i go to school i prob shouldnt have gotten a dog but i am trying to be responsible and do the right thing so if ur not interested or u came in here to talk and run your mouth stay out ,i am just looking for a better place for the dog and im glad that you like keeping your dog in his crate but i dont,i didnt even want to keep him in his crate but like isaid i go to work and then school right after .

on a lighter side He only weighs about 45 lbs and the vet said he doesnt see him getting much bigger, he is super super affectionate, his markings are very neat he has the normal pit bull white stripe going down his chest, with the same white on the tip of his tail and he also as white patch right after his nose like a triangle like i said i will post pictures later once i get ahold of a camera

thanks again

also he plays well with other dogs my neighbor has a little white fluff ball and he sometimes gets a little too aggrassive and pulls o nthe dogs hair but all u have to do is tell him to stop and he listens

My friends pit is the same way. He usually goes in his crate to eat his treats and chew on his bones. He hoards all sorts of random shit in there, too.

post a pic or send me an email… im intrested

hmmm, my pitbull needs a friend. is the dog fixed? shots? any pics???

i have a 5month old pit and hes been the best dog ive ever owned.

do it my 2 couldnt be happier having each other to chase around the cats with…lol…

yea he is fixed,all his shots

heres the pic of him this was a few months ago

The shredded toys laying all around him are quite cute! :slight_smile: good luck man someone should pick him up. If I didn’t live at home still I’d take him!

where are you located? my buddy said hed take it, his mom grooms dogs and they own a bunch so it would be a good home

find a good home for him :tup:

to be honest, giving him away for free probably is not a good idea. People that take free dogs are people that usually are cheap and will not take care of him properly. Charge $100 adoption fee and make sure that the new owners are responsible people. It would be really shitty if you gave him away to some trashy asshole and he ended up getting abused the rest of his life. Real cop-out. If I had a big house with a fenced in yard, I would consider getting another dog, but I just don’t have the space.

edit: looks like a really cute dog!!!

ya make sure you dont give it to someone like mike vick i would also consider taking him but i dont really want another dog

This sounds like a great option regardless if speedped does suck an enormous amount of dick