FS: Looking to give dog a good home

Alright guys, i hate to do this to poor lance but im trying to find him a good home. We got him from the SPCA and he was nutered and does have his shots. M roommate bought him and we thought it would be good but we have since learned that it is a bit more difficult then we thought. We would like to collect 100 dollars for him. The dog is a pitbull/Chinese Shar-pei mix, he is brown with a little bit of white. Hes 8 months old now and is a medium size dog. He does not have a clipped tail or ears. His name is Lance. If you would like to see pictures i can email the to you or send em to a camera phone. Thanks guys.

Wish my landlord would let me have pets…whats his temperment like?

Send pics!!!
I’m looking to add another dog to my family here

[email=“K9Rescue@Adelphia.net”]K9Rescue@Adelphia.net

will do, gotta give me till tonight tho, he is not tempermental at all, he does the typical puppy shit like go through the garbage and such, but for a pitbull he is very relaxed. He really needs attention all of the time and we cant give it to him right now.

BUMP this thread, we cannot keep this dog, we do not have the means to care for him, if u can give me 100 bucks u can take him home

I dont have the money at this time, I just took my stuff of layaway and paid soem past due bills! I’d love to take him, But strapped!

I take care of a puppy, work 40+ hours away from home, work 10+ hours from home, and do all the normal things one does when they have no one to help them with anything (laundry, cleaning, shopping, living, breathing). How can 2 people not be able to coordinate the care of a pet?

Not being critical or hateful, I’m just curious what keeps the 2 of you from having time to take care of Lance. I’ll tell you, when I had Thor for about a week, I realized everything I was giving up, but then also realized I would make it work, somehow. I went nuts at first, but it has become something I’ve adapted to, and I couldn’t imagine life any other way. Personally, I feel that unless you absolutely can’t be home for at least a few hours a day, you should keep him. Just my 2 cents.

maybe they work and go to school, like me. Im home a few hours every other day…

I’d take it, but we already have a pitt bull, and he doesn’t share his home nicely with other dogs :slight_smile:

pitt bulls are awesome as single dog pets, so much fun, if someone is lookin to get a dog this one I am sure would always be entertaining !

yeah man, we all work and go to school. on top of that i have a girlfriend that i have to spend time with. Not to mention on my few hours each day that im home, i just wanna be lazy and do nothing, and the same thing goes for my roommate. I think that if we had gotten a small dog it would be a totally different dog, but im sure as chino has learned, pitbulls are high maintenance dogs. They eat a lot, shit a lot, and love to chew things apart.

pics to HYPEville@aol.com oh, and does lance shed?

Here comes the lipstick…

LMAO, I’m gonna leave that one alone.

best thing i ever did was got an old couch, and gave it to him :slight_smile:

my pittbull has his on room for when we leave him home during the day, he owns the fuck out of that couch but it gets his chewing agression out and he hasn’t chewed anything since :slight_smile:

try it, it works!

edit: oh and you never have to worry about your dog getting its ass kicked in a fight :tup:

he doesnt really shed at all, he leaves little hairs around, but its no where near as much as a lab or some other dogs. If u take him to a groomer and they groom him i dont think he will shed at all

pics now!

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/%7Etmaniaci/Lance/lance.jpgok, ok, ill post pics, gimmie a minute

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/%7Etmaniaci/Lance/Picture%20009.jpg

HES THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD, I KNOW SOMEONE WANTS HIM

thats a really cute dog, i wish my mom didnt have her dumb cha waaa-waaa

thats focking awsome, looks like a pup boxer i rescued once