9 month old Blue nose Pitbull needs a home!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2pt3vxz.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2vbvogg.jpg

We have a beautiful and loving Pitbull that needs a loving home. Jesse loves to be around people. she is house trained,knows basic commands such as sit/down/stay/up…etc. She is still young so she is very energetic. she barely barks and is very good in a cage but prefers to be in a area where she can roam around freely. she loves to go on walks and loves to play tag. as with all pitbulls she does not like to be in colder environments.

we hope to find someone that will be able to spend time with her and give her lots of love. we would love to keep her but we are moving out of our current house and unfortunately we will not be able to bring her with us.

The new owner will receive a cage, treats,food,brush,bed, favorite blanket, shampoo/conditioner,toys and a detailed guide to her successful re-homeing.

I’m asking a re-homing fee of $150, If we can’t find a owner by Friday she will be going to the shelter which is the last thing i want to do to my pup

wish i had room my 2 would love a play mate, good luck keep it out of the shelter…i might know a foster around here who would take her though…i can ask …

Thank you, if you have info on the foster home that would be greatly appreciated! I called up just about every humane society in the area and no luck.

If you can’t find a foster I can probably hook you up with Educate a bulls

I’m maxed out on the dogs or else I would.

Why are you charging money for someone to take the responsibility for your dog?

God I hate people.

Someone find a home for this dog. Previously enjoyed PitBulls usually don’t make it out of shelters.

If putting a re-homing fee on my pup offended you I’m sorry.
I’m not sure what you mean by “previously enjoyed”

Doesn’t offend me, I just hate people that give up animals after accepting responsibility for them.

Pack her bags for the shelter tomorrow. Wont be your problem anymore

There are situations in life that are truly out of your control, you really think i’m just “giving up” on her because i don’t want to take care of her anymore?
I don’t know if you even read the last sentence but I’m strongly against leaving her in a shelter, last thing i want for her is to be put down by the shelter.
I’ve had her since she couldn’t even walk and raised her like my own baby with all my ability, I’m keeping all options on the table as of now.
There are members on this site that are reaching out to help me find a good home as we speak so If you don’t have any constructive info on helping my dog, please refrain from posting in this thread please.

I always saw rehoming fees as a way to judge a persons character, if they are willing to spend a little money for the animal it shows they truly want it, and its not going to be sent to some little 16 year old fucks house who will abuse it.

Also, those accessories it comes with are probably worth more than 150$ too.

Exactly my thoughts. She looks like a cute pup!

This is about 3-4 months before I was gonna start looking for a dog… but …

Wish I could. Cute pup.

DOO ITTT

I want a dog so fucking bad but my landlord wasn’t into the idea

Hope you find a home for her.

I’m in the same boat.

Is she spayed? Can she walk on a leash? You mentioned likes to be around people, children as well? How is she with other animals? Up to date on her shots?

Where are you moving that you cant bring her?

Already pointed this thread to a friend of mine who spends hours of her own time to help relocate animals all across the country.

Giving you shit because I know the dogs odds in a shelter…

GeeHee, pick this pootch up!

Couple days too late for me (just picked up a pit from SPCA)… I will let you know if any of my friends are looking.

Did educate a bulls get back to you?

If not I will ping them when I get back to buffalo

Jeff take the puppy

I want it, but she’s not spayed.

Having cream colored rugs I am thinking that might be a deal breaker.