Puppies!

Well the time has just about come for my pups to find new homes. They are all Pure american Bluenose Pitbulls. Parents both here at my house in EA/westfalls. Kiki the mom is young(deffantly accidental preg) but already stocky and Caido the dad is 100 lbs of solid chiseled muscle lol.

Asking 350$. They have First shots and have been De wormed. 2 of the boys are taken. The All black and the all grey pups. So i have 2 males left and 4 girls. Thanks, kyle.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/kadams2929/image_zps0516e9b7.jpg

pics upp. Feel free to PM or call/txt with inquires .They will be great dogs. Both parents are more mild mannered and obedient. 716-949-172zero. thanks

Beautiful pups. Why on earth people still breed pits when there are a billion available for adoption is beyond me though.

Thanks man, like said before this was a accident. But yea i agree. Im definitely one for going through adoption centers and spca’s for Pets wether they’re dogs or cats.

I usually do low mileage trade in pets also. OP: best of luck finding homes.

^ thanks, yea i feel the price is right around where it should be for them considering how taken well care of like mine are. I did not want to undersell these pups because of the simple fact that Pits arent respected enough obviously with fighting en whatnot and people are immature with puppies in general because they’re cute lol. The price is somewhat flexible but its set where its at so somebody purchasing one will respect a 350$ investment for their companion. I could throw them in the paper for 200$ then every scumbag from the city of buffalo will be callin me trying to buy one. I want all the dogs going to nice homes. Not on a 5 foot chain off somebodys porch railing for hours like i see everyday while working.

I hope they all find wonderful, loving homes. Hopefully the asking price will keep away scumbags. And please get the parents fixed!

Still have some?

In addition to these puppies, there are all of these available.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?location=14221&animal_type=Dog&pet_breed=Pit+Bull+Terrier&pet_age=&pet_gender=&startsearch=Go

Yes! Feel free to inquire. And yea Geehee its terrible. Animals in general is just sad shit. Alot of the dogs are from other states and such too. From all the Storms that have happened recently theres thousands of stray animals that have come up.

I get all :frowning: when I think about the dogs that were saved from SPBR and wish I could take them in. I need a bigger place before I rescue another murderdog.

We get 10+ calls a day in Rochester for “I am moving and can’t take my dog” or “My dog had puppies and I don’t want them” or whatever. Strays are a very small part of the issue. Thankfully there are organizations that can help with low cost spaying/neutering, which you may want to pass along to anyone that takes one of the puppies.

I wish that I had gone through an adoption agency. I decided to adopt one from the SPCA and I took him to training, tried like hell to get him straightened out, but I had no luck. He bit my gf’s dad harmlessly and it was enough for me to take him back. Probably one of the hardest things I ever had to do.

what kind of dog?

when you say “bit harmlessly” was he playing? or was it a sign of aggression?

Local shelters try their best to temperament test dogs with what limited time and resources they have, and often you can get an amazing dog for a great price, who has been spayed/neutered and vetted. Legit rescues often have more time, better resources, and have the dogs in foster homes where they can be tested for all sorts of situations. That way they can say “yes this dog is great with all sorts of people, but doesn’t like cats” and won’t adopt it to a home with cats, etc. And yes sometimes even after doing all you can, a dog can be deemed as un-adoptable. This can happen with ANY breed, too.

It sucks to have to make a decision like that, but it’s the reality of a world with more companion animals than people able to give them homes, and that’s why population control is so important.

He was playing, but he would snap his jaw at you and I considered it harmless play, but it was a pretty bad bite. He had times where you could tell something wasn’t right with him and I would worry that he was going to attack me at times.

I spent over $1,000 trying to get him under control. The trainer said at first that he didn’t see a problem with him and that it was just puppy stuff, but as it went on, it got uglier and I could see my trainer getting frustrated.

Out of curiosity, who was your trainer? PM me, please.

19 puppies up for adoption!

Fella’s can we clean this up a bit. i dont wanna be a dick but this is gettin clustered with free discussion. Currently im down to 1 male and 4 females left. thanks.