FS: Looking to give dog a good home

thanks guys, nysff is gonna take him from us hopefully

lol true… just gotta worry about the potential lawsuit from your dog killing someone elses lol

cute dog…too bad i have one already or i would take him

Beautiful dog. Looks like he’ll make a great friend for someone.

dude taht dog is awesome, mines a chocolate lab pitt bull mix… someone would be very happy with this dog i am sure! :tup: :tup:

That dog is beautiful errr handsome!! :tup:

alright guys heres the update, were having a lot of roommate issues with the little guy. Hes causing a lot of trouble, but my roommate(who is the primary owner), cant seem to give him up. Weve talked a few times and at first we both thought it would be best to give him up…well a few days have gone by and he has been giving it a lot of thought and he has decided that he cant give up on the dog, were going to be setting up some new house rules regarding the dog and where he can and cannot go as well as designating an area of the house for when were not around to chill with him. im sorry for everyone who was interested in taking him, NYSFF in particular. if anyone with a dog wants meet up at any time and let the dogs play, i would love that. lance plays really well with other dogs, just yesterday we had him outside and there was a guy walking his dog(no leash). they immediately ran to each other and were running around chasing each other playfully. Thanks for all the compliments of the dog, were gonna make time to show him some more love and it should be good for him. :slight_smile:

it’s all good! Ya ever need help or tips on training him, let me know