FS: Dog

FREE TO GOOD HOME

I have a female “About” 8 mnth old Lab/Shepherd mix.

She’s a good dog as I can tell, Lil hyper but thats to be expected of with her age and breed. Due to my kids though, Mainly the Lil guy, I’d luv to keep her but can’t. I only offered to take the dog to find it a home before the ppl that were given the dog abused it.

If I don’t find it a Home it’s going to a Kennal, And I’d rather not go that route! So I’d like to give her a good home within a day or two before my kids get attached to her.
Also It’s the Silverish dog, Not the brown one.

Please let me know
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/08-03-07_1000.jpg

is he a good fighter?

I told you, you are not turning the ritz into a dog fighting pit…

Dont sell him to Vick

Wins, Losses? How much?

Free to good home.

Wow, what a perfect dog. Mixes are healthy as shit. Shepherds are smart as shit, and labs aren’t slouches either. With a little training this dog could do anything. I want it. Unfortunately I’ve already got a shepherd mix and another dog and my backyard’s the size of a postage stamp. I really hope this goes to a good home.

spayed? up to date on shots? ugh… Aaron would be upset if he came home to a dog one day, gr…

I have no clue on that part. There are no tattoo’s on her as I can see. So I’d say no on being sprayed. And shot’s I have no clue either, This dog has past 3 hands in the last week and it’s really not fair for her. So I’m hoping to find the Final place for her. She’s a good Lovable dog, LOVES attention, Loves to play fetch.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/d/5/0d5ae17f2485ac28dcf75e469281b5f8.jpg

good luck with getting rid of her man :tup: Your definitely doing the right thing.

Have any more pictures? I may be interested but need to show them to my wife.

aw poor thing, GL man!

Good Luck with the search, if I didn’t just buy a dog in June I would totally take her of your hands.

Sry no, Maybe tomorrow when I recover from working all night

Going to a Shelter Monday

Still here looking for a home. I couldn’t just give her to a shelter like that. So if anyone is looking!

im interested let me ask my dad and see if he will let me get a dog how is it with kids mean nice.

o yeah is she fixed

not fixed, Good with kids, However she likes to climb on ppl when shes given attention