FF: almost 3yr old black lab hunting dog

shes almost 3
fixed, and has no health issues (i live above a vet hospital, she gets checkups all the time)
friendly with other animals. she plays with all the dogs that come in to the vet hospital.
i never trained her to hunt, but i think the previous own may have taken her out. she has a long slender head (not a big block head like a show dog)
she is a young lab, and has a ton of energy.

we just arent home enough to play with the dog, and thats not fair to her.
i will post pics later.

I may know someone… my girlfriends family they used to have one but lost it to lung cancer. PM me some more info if you can.

if you have any trouble finding a home, one of the consultants i have in daily is apart of a german shepard rescue non for profit. Either though she deals with shepards, I’m sure she could give out the information for a good lab rescue

a rescue of course being a group or community of people who are willing to take in dogs, keep them fed, play with them etc, untill they find a suitable owner to take the dog for free. Of course they do home inspections and profile the want to be owners first to make sure the home and dog would be a good fit.

lemme know

i would love to take the dog but that would be rather irresponsible of me. I must wait until i graduate to get a dog. NYSFF rescued my roommates dog when the shit hit the fan, hes already got like 3 dogs right now i think , he seemed willing to take in other pets, i would pm him

Bummer John, good luck with the transaction, my friend.

yeah, i really dont want to get rid of her, but she has been spending a lot of time couped up in the house. then with margarets crash this weekend i dont think she is going to be able to take the dogs to the farm (she wont be able to keep up with them).

I may be interested, my parents had 3 dogs, 2 have died recently…leaving my yellow lab all alone…this would be perfect

Dibs…

so far matt has the best home for her, minus his lesbian dog.

Who knows what kind of psychological torture you have put Tara through… I am saving her from the mouth of madness…

cause he has lots of peanut butter?

All labs have that hunting instinct, trained or not it just comes out when they have a chance, which is cool. mine was never trained, but when he saw a dead duck he went right after it.

labs kick ass, if i didnt recently put mine down i would be all over this, this is a great pet for anyone!!!

gl!!

dig it, i was just mentioning that was what she was bred for as opposed to being a show dog (the ones with the big block heads).

heres a pic i had on my phone

http://www.zer0daze.com/pics/tara.jpg

aww cute, is she purebred?

cant tell from the pic if she has the famous lab curls around the neck lol

yeah, i have her papers going back to her great grand parernts (maybe even farther)

how is she with kids?

my moms cousin is putting her dog down saturday, and is looking at getting another dog.

<3333333

labs=best dogs for having kids around, im positive this dog will love the kid and vise versa

if you still have her i’ll take her. asap

no you wont :slight_smile:

awwwwwww…me and the fiance are looking for a doggy…ill see what she says