9 week Rottie/Black lab Mix Female

As the titles says I have a female Puppy for sale. I bought her thinking the land lord would be cool with her, he was then changed his mind so ya She has all the shots that she can have at this age. She is house broken crated Trained knows sit come stay go to bed. all that stuff. I love this girl to death I really don’t wanna get ride of her but i must. Its a house for my family or the streets for me and my dog and family. I can give pics Via email. I was lookin to get 400 hun for her just to cover her vet bills and ya… ;(

pm with email.

sorry guys. need her gone soon or she will be going to the pound. i have only a phew days till i have to let her go, I rather see her at a home ya know just really hard to do this. I wish she could stay. She is really good with my 2 month old son very gentle.

a pic of her

if i wasnt moving out west this would be a perfect addition to my family ! good luck to you i hope she dont end up going to the pound thats a sad place for a dog or any animal to go :frowning:

I know i really don’t wanna lose her but we must. Land lord is being a dick but we can’t do anything.

you have a legal right to have a pet in any house. regardless of what a landlord says. you should look it up, a friend of mine is in law school and this is what she told me. it would deffinatly be worth looking in to, hope you dont end up loosing her. good luck

Thanks man. But even tho the landlord said no dogs on the lease and i signed it. Then he told me its all good then changed his mind?

Well guys She has found a new home ;( But what can i say i guess. Plz lock thread

im sure she went to a loving owner