PitBull Puppy

I am currently looking for a new home for my Dog, I am moving back to montreal in August to go back to school, which means I will be moving back in with the parentals… :x , n well My dads not a big fan of dogs so I gotta let my lil guy go :cry:

He is now 4mnths old, I got him at 8 weeks, he is a purebread, I have his papers, n his vacination records. He is a very good dog, very affectionate, n has all the basic training. Serious inquieres only, a Price is not set, but can be discussed by PM.

Heres a pic at 8 weeks
SNiPER:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/DevilishS14/Sniper.jpg

Cute dog. Hope he finds a good home.

aren’t they illegal in the GTA now ??

naw just ot breed they are illegal. if you have one they really cant say anything

is it friendly with other animals ?

farmer

Very friendly dog, Gets along great with both my neighbours dog’s, and doesn’t try and go for other dogs when being walked, Im not going to lie, he might look tough but hes the biggest suck in the world, He loves being outside, and loves to just sit with u on the couch… And no they are not legal, there are like Brocoli said illegal to bread, and the ban only goes through in august, meaning when u take him outside of ur house he must be muzzled, but in the car he doesnt have to be muzzled. Let me kno if ur interested

So anyone interested, make me an offer

i think i might come by early in the week to see the dog

farmer

right on, jus let me kno, n ill make sure im around

bump

lol good luck trying to sell a pitbull in ontario - give it to the toronto humane society

:wtf:

I’ve sold 20 or so pitbull puppies even with all the controversy.

If anything, they will be -more- desirable now since the ban does not come into effect in the fall.

Hey guys.

I met this dog when I picked up my motor and let me tell ya, WHAT A SUCK this dog was. His personality is AMAZING, he’s friendly, cute and likes giving kisses. There is nothing but love in his eyes and there is’nt a mean bone is his body.

As he’s still a puppy, he can be trained and the more love attention you give him, the better dog he’ll become.

I’ve raised and trained LOTS of dog’s in my time so I know what I’m saying here. My Husky had two litter’s totaling 17 puppies and my ex and I used to take in dogs that were abused, needed training and a fresh start with a good family.

This dog WILL make a WONDERFULL friend and family protector. I’d love to take him but can’t afford it and our current house is to small for my wife, soon to be two kids, two cats, one lizard and me to bring a dog in.

Please someone give him a home. You won’t regret it.

Take care.

Easy 8)

any body interested make me an offer, sad :cry: but willing to trade for S14 parts… let me kno really want to find him a good home over taking him to the SPCA

ka-T products possibly, rims, anything, needs a home in 3 weeks… plz sumone take this lovin puppy, major chick magnet too… 8)

SOLD :cry: