Free PitBull

A guy I work with has a female pitbull at his house that some other guy left there months ago. The original owner hasnt shown up once to feed it after dropping it off and they dont know where he dissapeared off to. The guy at my work doesnt want the dog so he is giving it away. I cant take it so before we bring it to SPCA I will see if anyone wants it. Its very friendly and calm. I dont know how old it is for sure. Maybe 4 or 5?? Looks like its had a litter of pups before. Looking to send it to a good home.

nobody wants a free pure bred pit thats very friendly? well atleast pass the word around

I’ll pass the word. It’s rare to find someone that wants a pitbull that old since you typically want to raise one yourself.

Pics might help too. I want a dog, but I want to get a pup.

if it was a puppy ill be all over this

is it tru that you will loose your home owners insurance when you obtain a pure bread pitbull…?

thats what ive herd

you dont lose it, your just not covered for anything resulting from the dog. If you look at the list there are very few dogs that a homeowners will cover. Its not just a pitbull thing.

WHO WANTS THIS DOG
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/Afrocal/ollie_williams-1.jpg

What’s the weather like Ollie!?

EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE ANTS

wrong answer… it’s gon’ rain

I can get a pic up this week.

lol I know, but the traffic one was better

lol if it is a well trained friendly pitbull i’d fucking take it. it is not easy to raise them well, if it’s already done for you be thankful.

edit: i can’t take it since i already have one that would likely not enjoy having a new roomate… but for others interested is it white, brindle, tan?

Can you get some Pics of it? Please and thank you

Just remember, if it goes to the SPCA they will instantly put it down since its a pure pitbull. So think wisely before going that route

not true, lol.

DID YOU CHECK YOUR TCP/IP SETTINGS!

edit: zong should take the dog

It isn’t? I thought I once read that since those types of breeds are mainly adopted for fighting that they mostly just end up putting them down. Maybe I am wrong but I always worry about those types of breeds going to the spca.

lol, wut??? maybe someone should put you down for stupidity.:lol:

i kid, but seriously. thats not true.

if it doesn’t get adapted they will put it down, but its the same for every animal there.