Free PitBull

they would give it a few months before it getting put down… i’ve seen pit’s on there for upwards of 6 mos

I think the shelter in tonowanda wont put them down

i have 3 pitbulls. Everyone one of them great dogs. Hope it goes to a good home that will treat it well

I’ll have pics up Friday. I wish I could take it because it was a super nice dog and was off a leash the whole time I was there just chilling on his front porch. She would mosey down to the front lawn and sniff around then come back up and lay back down.

The SPCA does not put dogs down if they don’t get adopted. When they first come in, the training staff tests them for their behavior and any health issues. If there is a major health problem, or a major behavioral problem (like biting people), then they will put it down, because they do not want to threaten the safety of the public.
The dogs that pass these two tests get put up for adoption and stay there for as long as it takes until they’re adopted. Sometimes, the SPCA will “trade” dogs with other no-kill shelters, if the dog is having trouble getting adopted.