First house mod vDog

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/formulals1/NY82215788660-1-x.jpg

adopting a 9 month old rescue…he has been fostered for a few months with a dog trainer.

Cool looking dog? Have any other pets or kids?

No other pets my Gf has a 7 year old…

The dog has been socialized with cats,dogs,rabbits and children for some time now and does great.

I have had pitbulls before and never had any issues with them and other animals or people.

Walks on a leash at your side doesn’t pull and knows a whole bunch of commands already.

Congrats. Good looking dog. :tup:

Does your insurance know about this mod?

yeah … usually if they’re a mix you can get away with saying it’s the other side of the mix. But pure bred pits are hell on home owners.

My home owners didn’t ask about the breed…

Most home owners insurance makes you liable if your dog bites someone regardless of the breed.

STFU Fry ya homo. That is a dope ass dog. I want a pit so bad. LMK when I can come over and play with this guy.

Awesome dogs, mine looks exactly like her/him but dark brown.

You might want to check your homeowners policy, because it will state what dogs are covered and what aren’t. Allstate, State Farm and Liberty Mutual do allow for mixed pitbulls, so if you have one of those you are safe. I went to Hunt Vanner Insurance and they almost kicked me out once I said I have a pit mix, lol.

Also it is untrue that most homeowners insurance doesn’t cover dog bites. They will, with the exception of some dogs, that’s why they have that caveat.

STFU Mr I Have Two Cats and No Dogs. :gay:

Pits are great, but they tend to make insurers pucker. That’s great that they didn’t ask about the breed. There are actually lobbyists that fight against breed discrimination. Makes sense. Shitty owner = shitty dog, regardless of breed.

I want a pit really bad. But since my two jungle cats already terrorize the place I am waiting for when I don’t have roommates before I get one. I agree on the breed discrimination thing. Poor lil guys catch a bad rap because of what their shitty owners have made them do. :frowning:

:tup: To picking up a rescue dog.

I love my Pitbull, he is a bit wild and gets overly excited when i come home and jumps around like a kangaroo(ass almost scraping the ground, kinda almost trying to hump the air, almost making crying noises) almost does back flips ya weird, but i love him, he is such a good dog, I have been bit by a pure bred Black lab, a doberman pinscher twice, visible scars on the back of my head when i have a short hair cut.

The 3 pitbulls i have owned i never had a problem. I can put my hand in my pits mouth and he is so gentile, my friends shitzu tears up my hand when i play with it.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

My dog just wants to be with me 24/7 he will sit on the coach with me, and if i get up he follows me everywhere.

LZ - What rescue did you go through to get her?

best house mod ever. I also own a pit and he would never harm a fly. He is great with my daughter and very gentle. she climbs all over him like a mountain and tugs on his ears like there leashes. I was told i was not covered if my dog bites as well. Theres alot of dogs that arent allowed on homeowners in general, but yea pits get a bad rep because there strong. Nobody gets sent to the hospital when a shitzu bites. Best companion dog ever. Ill never own a different breed.

Nice Dog, I love pits and the dog I have is a little bit of pit, boxer, and german shepard.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/Mankthetank19/31276_524707701023_162200689_305599.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e167/Mankthetank19/17279_522686381763_162200048_304991.jpg

In NYS most InsCos WILL cover liability incurred from dogs, however most InsCos will NOT cover liability incurred by EXLCUDED breeds. Again, most as in the majority, though you may have a lenient company (Assurant for one) that is only concerned with bite history, generally they will cover you and then non-renew you in the event of a loss. PM if you need any other info on it, P&C Licensed.

Thanks for the info

Was this guy from the North Tonawanda SPCA?

he looks awesome. Good luck with him.

Is your yard fenced in?