2 yr old raped by pitbull

they were talking about this on S&R…wow. all i can say is wow

http://www.tonawanda-news.com/local/local_story_191114137.html

poorly trained animals…

Niagara County SPCA Executive Director Al Chille said this case is an unusual one.

“I have had reports of adults having (sexual) relationships with animals, but not anything like that,” he said.

:lol:

poorly trained owners

The fuck? Dogs hump people all the time if they’re weak people and the dogs are trying to dominate them. But to actually fuck a 2 year old in the ass? That doesn’t add up.

The dog has been impounded at the Niagara County SPCA in Wheatfield as the investigation continues. Eggert said a veterinarian will be brought in to take DNA samples from the dog.

“(The vet will) compare DNA taken from the boy to kind of verify it happened,” Eggert said.

Oh. :eyebrow:

true

I’m cool with blaming a dog for a fart, but blaming a dog for sodomy is just wrong.

Poor dog. He was just trying to get some.

:lol:

:eyebrow:

but… but, they ARE blaming the dog for the boy’s wet farts. :gotme:

Ugh Poor Capt Eggert, he has seen some strange shit up in Lockport…

wow… poorly trained dog…

and wtf… how can u leave the 2 y/o alone like that?? they had to beat the dog to get him off the kid?? wow… i love dogs, but that would be the day. lol

why was the child running around naked? no diaper, or under-roos?

I am assuming here… because I do not think the dog had the ability to undress the child?

I have kids…and in hot weather I let them run around under dressed,but never naked!

That dog has gotten laid more today than I have all year.

you can prolly go adopt the dog if you explain your situation to the SPCA :biglaugh:

lolzzrz thats grosse tho. the dog might have the HIVVVVV if he gets around like that

oh and ill be the sicko here::needpic:

pics of what? the dog or the kid? you damn sicko you just want to post it on www.beasttube.com

i still lol’d at the story

can’t really blame the dog too much, the kid was probably already in the right position.

I just saw the dog on the news,he is really cute…brown and white…but what he did is SO WRONG.

I’m going to file this in the WTF folder

so obvious, but well done :mamoru: