Possibly FS///English Bull Terrier

female english bull terrier, not to be confused with a pit bull or anything of the liking. she is 100 legit with AKC papers and still fully able to reproduce. I am starting a new job on top of my old job, and wont be able to handle/have the time 2 of these dogs. she is solid, and she is stubborn…so she will need time and walks and patience. she is a good dog and when left home alone for an acceptable period of time (8-10 hours) she dosnt shit or piss in the house and dosnt destroy stuff… good with kids. good with dogs when they arent attacking her, humping, harassing her for 3 hours straight, like any other dog. born august of 07, she is a tri-color and mainly black. pretty rare for this type of dog. perfect egg head. would only let her go to a good home. wont post pics for obvious reasons of online scams. will email/im pics. will be asking $750 for her(half of what i paid), unless other arrangements are made. IM me if interested

if anyone knows anything about these dogs , that is a hell of a price and they are very very protective of their owners and domain.

i have wanted one since i was a kid but couldnt find any so i bought a Blue Nose Pit (great dog).

hmmm, i have been looking for a good bitch to breed with my Boston Terrier. ill send you an IM.

Dude, surely you’re not going to breed an English Bull Terrier with a Boston Terrier…argh

i would not sell her to you to do that, sorry.

Thank god

flexible on fee if she is going to a good home

It’s BLUE, not BLUE NOSE. There’s no such thing as a BLUE NOSE pit. Red nose pits are called that because well, they have red noses. Blue Pits are called blue because of their blueish gray color, their noses have nothing to do with it.

…and yes, they are great dogs but you’re retarded.