WTB/WTF: Small dog, Boston terrier preferred

I am looking to get a dog soon and I am in need of where to find one. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks!

Go look at the animal shelter, or Black-Dog Second Chance.

BDSC - http://www.blackdogsecondchance.org/animals/browse

I just got a shipoo puppy from a breeder on the south side of Skaneateles lake.
Looks like this:
http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/breeds/images/1100313.jpg

she has several breeds that she deals with. If you are interested in this type of dog I can find her number. Also I may be able to convince my wife to sell the dog she just bought, would be about $600 though.

i should have some pups available within the next week or soo … not bostons but a pit mix …ill post pic

Does it fit in your purse?

Yes, but only after he takes his tampons out.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

What kind of mix? I might be interested.[COLOR=“Silver”]

http://www.nebostonrescue.org/

PLEASE consider looking into local rescues, rather than backyard breeders/puppy mills/non-reputable breeders :slight_smile:

As a puppy yeah I bet he would. I have one of those huge gaudy bags that carries my entire life in it. Including my SSN.

I leave them in there. They make a good pillow for the dog.

i see what you did there

I’m going to take a ride to the SPCA tomorrow and see if I might find one I fall in love with…I’m sure it won’t be hard since I love all dogs.

Google buffalo small dog and pug rescue. Id post the link but I’m on my phone

Boston terriers are awesome, I approve :tup:

Loved my boston. They are awesome pups!

their is a dog kennel on chaffee road in arcade, she has all kinds of dogs, its inbetween route 98 and curriers road in arcade

a boston terrier/pug mix is a great lil dog to have around the house!

I went to the SPCA today and I think I found a pit/terrier mix that I fell in love with. It is a 7 month old male. Anything I should know before I make a move tomorrow?

i don’t trust the spca, i did volunteer work their before and watched them abuse the animals…

Pit bulls, and any kind of terrier, really, need to be kept busy. They are smart, usually high energy, but overall very awesome. I absolutely love my pit mix, and our foster (full pit bull). What you give them, they will give you tenfold. Try to feed the highest quality kibble you can afford. At 7 months, he still has plenty to learn about being a dog, and is still very much a puppy. It may be well worth it to find a local trainer, preferably one that uses positive training methods (like clicker training). Keep stuff that he can chew out of reach. Realize that this is a 10+ year commitment for you and the dog. He will try your patience at times, but he’ll also be your best friend. Good luck!

From what I have read, pit mixes are some of the most loyal dogs out there. I just bought a house and I can now have a dog again. I just made a 30 year commitment, what’s 10 with my dog? :slight_smile: Im going to try and make a move today, but I saw a sign on there yesterday that said no adoptions today. My father also just went into the hospital…not good.