where can i buy a small dog??

Im looking to purchase a small dog for the girl
-shih-poo
-silky terrier
-Milky
-Yorkshire Terrier

you get the idea

I wont by from a retail store (ex. steves pets)

If anyone knows a good place to get one let me know. Im going to check the spca and etc but most likely wont find one.

Let me know guys

SPCA, Shelters, etc.

I would never buy from a pet store, at least by getting one from the shelter or SPCA you are saving it from getting put down.

We recently saved a Pomeranian from the shelter, but since my cat wouldn’t get a long with him, he had to go to a new home.

Online unfortunately.

My gf got her yorshire-poodle mix from Oregon. The fucking thing cost $1000 at the time.

It’s sitting on top of the couch, behind my shoulder watching me type. It’s cute as hell, the barking completely sucks ( almost have it trained ) and it doesn’t shed. :tup:

Got a chihuahua-terrier-poodle only 6wks old

darksyde… some more info please… like where did you find/get it?

Any pics for reference?
Thanks

buffalopugs.com

they have all kinds of dogs on there. great organization. we got our puppy from there. she is such a great dog. couldnt ask for anything better. i think it was like a $200 donation fee for all her shots, get her fixed etc.

nice… checking them out now

yeah, never buy from a pet store

My sisters dogs had a litter. I’ll take pics tomorrow. The dogs are at my parents house.

thanks ill pm you my email address

we got our dog from puppyfinder.com had to drive 4 hrs but def worth it. or just check the newspaper.

You’re a homo.

X…

ugh fuck little dogs…

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v265/87/62/15700073/n15700073_35555102_9508.jpg

This little asshole pisses and shits everywhere… its soo fucking timid too…

Learn how to train him/her. :smash2:

not my dog :frowning: its my roommates sigh

nobody suggeested the "pets: section of the paper, or craigslist. Id start there

yea… i agree with you…

I see it this way… once she gets what she wants… im get my dog plus whatever i want
(i tried this method with her and it worked :pimp: lol)

Tell the roomie to spend some time with it and take it for a fucking walk once in a while then. lol.

They are very good about that too, it just has a little bladder :frowning: 3 hours in the house… it poops and leaves a puddle.

Buy a female. Males sometimes have cooler personalties but they go nuts if a stranger or small child comes near the owner.