Whats your

next pet gonna be?

i want a pit bull or a mastiff… but the gf says no… so im planning on getting a maine coon cat bad ass cats i think… huge to say the least

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/origins.htm

cats are fucking gay

making fun of hannibal is more gay .

I don’t know but that cat is frickin huge the pics!!!

:bigok:

i have a pitbull

they good dogs?.. ive read that they are great with families and children and what not.

i just dont know how they would react around other dogs… i have the beleif that if you train a dog a certain way it will act that way… know what i mean

i’d like a few dogs and a cat. i like basset hounds, beagles, collies and german shepards. i’d settle for your average short hair cat, orange like morris.

Pit Bull is a slang term for either American Bull Terrier, Statfordshire Bull Terrier or American Statfordshire Terrier. I just got a purebred American Statfordshire Terrier last month from the pound on North Side. Good dog. Female 11 months old. Pit Bull is fighting dog. Thats how they get that name.

I want a Boxer or lab.

there is a lot more behind it if you’d like to know. how do you know she’s a purebreed???

my dog is a Pit Bull :mrT:

Correct you are, we have a Johnson American Bulldog, the breed originated from a Bull Terrier and a Bullmastif…

I think I am aiming towards less slobbery dogs in the future…:smiley:

great dane… and charge .50 so kids in the neighborhood can get horse rides.

I think our next dog will be something very very large, and purebred. Like an English Mastiff or Great Dane or Akita.

really? i thought Bo was enough for you guys to handle. Irish Wolf Hound!!!

look at that face

haha… they are awesome dogs… treat them right and they treat you right.

they have energy though… so you have to run them if you don’t wnat them blowing up in the house