Filter question.. a little odd

here comes a big fucking rant…

you know what the favorite part of my day is??? (please everyone, detect the intense amount of sarcasm i am layering on here…) the favorite part of my day is when i check nyspeed and find yet another genauto or tech thread posted by none other than z24challenge. after he usually gets poked fun at by someone (this is inevitable), he then has his bodyguard… shit… i mean… girlfriend… come and save the day by fending off people who clearly misinterpreted his initial post and berated him. why do i love this part of my day? because it makes me smile and laugh and shake my head, noting how i am glad that my existence is not nearly as annoying and attention whorish as this. actually, its not the fact that this has happened once, twice or even three times that just gets me all riled up, its the fact that OVER and OVER and OVER again this SAME fucking patter happens, and they always end with “brandon & colie” determining that we are all cinical assholes, and they are both merely attentive students of the automotive industry that are misunderstood and snubbed on a regular basis.

deep breath…

END RANT…