To paint carbon fiber or not..

I have a carbon fiber hatch, and carbon fiber hood for my car.
I am REALLY sick of having a multi colored car, that i would like to have it clean and one color lol

and idk how i feel about it “going” with my paint color

so the question is… do you think i should paint my stuff the color of my car, or leave it carbon fiber

With Carbon fiber:

Without carbon fiber:

Pro’s of CF:
Shyt lookz mad tyte
Fat bitches wont sit on my hood because they see it’s carbon fiber

Con’s of CF:
Shyt lookz ricer as fawk
Fat bitches who don’t know any better will probably still sit on it
Fading
Swirling if not cleaned right
Really easy to see scracthes

Pro’s of painted:
:snky: snky
Probably less possibility of getting my car stolen

Cons of painted:
I Just dropped a shit ton of money when i could have gotten fiberglass instead.
The whole fat bitches thing

Thanks for yo feedback nyspeed

Call me a ricer but I like carbonfiber, as long as its not overdone. And on that color, I think it looks good its not too flashy.

i guess i could always leave the hatch carbon fiber, and buy an oem hood and spray it, and switch back and forth whenever i want :slight_smile:

and yeah, you’re a ricer… you have an s15 front end :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the hood and lip cf but any more than that is just too much IMO

my lip is painted because it’s oem… so that won’t be carbon fiber. the lips for these car’s in carbon fiber are way too low and ill hit every single thing, and it’ll probably break lol

i’d leave it alone…it looks good to me

if it’s a showy hood and the weave is pretty on the bottom, leave that raw so when it’s open they see how siq it is. hatch i’d paint if you did the hood. carbon lip i’d leave raw.

In those pictures… the cf looks way better.

with the lip, wing, wheels and all that shit. The CF looks fine.

if the car looked stock stock, then I could see it looking better painted.:snky:

But not with that shit done, like you think it would be cleaner.

I say paint it. The point of CF is the fact that its a lot lighter than steel. The “look” of CF is played out IMHO.

Paint it. If you want to let people know it’s carbon without having to tell them, leave a small graphic on it that’s unpainted.

I like the idea of painting the top side and leaving the underside

People are way too sensitive to the word ‘RICE’ here. Whats so rice about it??? I think it looks perfectly fine

Please dont paint the cf. You should have just ordered fiberglass if you were going to paint it in my opinion. Carbon fiber is what it is for a reason a lighter hood and it looks the way it does to show it off and not hide it

if the hood is in shitty shape, paint it.

it looks to be in pretty good condition tho, so if u really want a stock color hood im sure u could sell the CF hood and buy a fiberglass

i didn’t actually order the hood, i bought it from swerve because they just had one, i would have boughten a fiberglass one originally but i didnt have the money of the time of the group buy

yea everything is pretty much brand new, the hood has a few scratches on it, but you wouldn’t be able to see it unless i told you it was scratched.

maybe i’ll just leave it cf for now, take some nice pics n then paint it if i get bored lol.

the only purpose of me having all of this shit was weight reduction, the hood i can pick up with 2 fingers and whip it across my yard, and the hatch is the same way. i can’t carry my hatch by myself, with the CF one i can also whip it across the yard lol

i like the cf look and don’t think it’s ricey if you have go fast mods as well.

bought, lol

Leave it!

I like the cf