Should I paint my hood?? *pics*

Alright i’m kinda torn on this. so i figure i might as well ask for some opinions.

The hood is c/f but i’m not sure if i like the look anymore.
so here are the options

1. Keep it the way it is. no fuss
  2. Paint it the same color as the car (which i will be painting the car in the spring anyway)
  3. Sell the hood cuz everyone and there brother seems to have the same style and make a 1 of a kind hood. (lots more work)

normal
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/mrpaulo77/S4010002.jpg

photoshopped red
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f283/mrpaulo77/804421_96_fullcopy.jpg

I say keep it :tup:

:wstupid: me 2

just a thought, keep it but paint the Middle part, the part that is raised red, or vice versa, all red with black raised thing. for osme contrast. all red is just kinda boring, you need some contrast, and i do like your car BTW

what style scoop would you go with if you fabed your own original style ? it might not be as hard as you think … post pics of your ideas and ill vote then

Paint it. I think Carbon hoods look like ass on anything but a black or dark gray car.
It looks like someone got a replacement hood from a different color junk car.
The scoop in the hood will blend nicely with the lines on the car once its all the same color.

i thought about something like that. but i also thought of leaving it black and painting the pillars and roof black to match.

Hotrodkid - not sure what style i would go with. and i’ve made hoods before…it’s not a horribly hard thing, it’s just time consuming. not sure if it’s important enough for me to put the work into.

Its carbon fiber keep it like that, don’t paint it.

Keep it the way it is

Paint it to match.

paint it but leave just a couple little pinstripes of carbon fiber. then you can bring the black pinstrip into the rest of the car very easily.

stocker = clean

I would just leave it

=BORING

i am with u…i hate the look of mismatch…

worry about making it go quick first

leave

I thought he already did a swap

paint it

Paint it…