Should I paint my hood?? *pics*

hey i took down ur teg :smiley:

besides…plenty of engine plans for the summer. :snky:

i just need to take care of this b/c i’m painting the car anyways.

Leave it definatly. :tup:

paint

Paint on CF hoods doesnt always come out as smooth as a metal based hood. Ask Adicted2B00st about it on his probe. I like it the way it is or paint some of it and leave the CF show else where.

And what are you talking about the hood everyone has? I have never seen a Z24 of that gen modded in the first place.

there aren’t any modded Z’s of my gen around here besides me really. but the last time i was at NYI there were 5 other cars with this style hood. 2 civics, a prelude and 2 other cars. i think a del sol and something else. it was kind of embarassing.

Well sorry to inform you but the reverse vent or heat extractor hood is available for almost every car. Same as every other hood out there thats aftermarket. But i can understand wanting to be different…but isnt it enough you have the only modded cavy of that gen around?

Heck I think it is just amazing you could find a CF hood for that particular cavi.

Leave it paulo, its carbon fiber thats the way its supposed to look

I know of quite a few in this area…

Of that generation???!?!?!?!

lol yes

it must have been when i moved farther away from alden that I stopped noticing these things :lol:

Probably… it’s Cavy world over here :slight_smile:

Like the orange one painted krylon dukes of hazard style. Alden <3

where is that? i’ve never seen any decently modified cavy’s around here.

and ZturboZ its definitly not enough…i love being unique.

keep it

Paint but leave some CF exposed.

Not a fan of the older Z24’s but that thing is really nice looking.

paint it…

(and nice work on the photoshop!)

personally I like the photoshopped red pic better.

paint the outside and leave the scoop part carbonfiber, for a little contrast. I also think you should put some kind of grill behind the body kit in the front.