First 700whp tune.

Apparently, mapping a turbo compressor’s flow chart is absurdly expensive and fp can’t justify the cost. The hta86 is depicted to flow over 75 pounds per minute. I’m indifferent as to the technical aspects of the compressor, I based my turbo selection on others results

Yeah my car put down 690 on a shit tune on that dyno thru a loose converter and 17psi or so. It did 640 with 12.5 psi. Traps 140-141 on a good day with 14 psi and this car is a good bit over 3500lbs with me in it. Nothing inflated there. Seems about right. If it was a manual car it probably would put down a good 50whp more.

Curious to How much a evolution in street trim weighs. Cause 700 HP doesn’t equal 8s one bit more like high 9s with. Weight in the mid 3k range get closer to 4k and That gets You 10s

Yeah quick, I don’t intend on 8s or even low 9s with that set up and weight. that’s danl’s criteria. I’d love to get nines, but low tens is more practical. It doesn’t mean the car doesn’t have what it takes for a mid nine second pass, just doubting I’ll be able to swing it

I’m just gonna rip the fuck out of it and hope for the best bro. It’s all meant to be fun, i hate all the hype and shit that takes away from the fun factor

who is danl and what does he drive?

great numbers the car will run 9’s all day with a good driver, all this gay bickering is ruining this thread,

:drama:

Buschurs car made just shy of 700whp and ran 9.0 at 159. You are so fond of quoting that your dyno reads lower so I think that is a good example. By your own wording you are making quite a bit more power than him and in equal weight street cars. I’m looking forward to the 160+ MPH trap from this car on your dyno!

Here is the link of the dyno from his car and the performance achieved:

I heard a rumor this car shit a motor already?

I thought it was holiday’s car that shit the headgasket or is this yet another car? Let me guess, it was a stock ecu car? I can see the business model now. Bring already tuned Buschur AEM car in, strap it on the dyno, put the dyno’s IAT near the exhaust manifold, click corrected numbers (or just dick with the correction factor in the MD software), and PROFIT!

Return the dyno back to normal settings when normal customers visit.

gutted drag cars ET and mph much different then full weight street cars

if it takes a civic weighing in at 2400lbs 600 hp to go high 9s at 150 mph how does a 3600lb car with only 700 hp go high 8s low 9s?

Buschurs car is a nearly full weight 2004 evo. AWD motorsports however went high 8’s with low 700whp on buschurs dyno.

Video of the car and the 9.0 at 159mph pass and to show its not a race car.

I don’t know if you’re just embellishing your numbers here to make a point, but any car that gets good traction, weighs just 2400 lbs. and has 600 hp will go much faster than high 9’s. And if that car is running high 9’s at 150 mph, there are issues with that as well.

That car was tuned, pulled off the dyno, driven to florida, raced, and driven home, over a year later the motor popped. And that was a stock motor, at those levels it’s a time bomb, however is lasted a long ass time an the owner knew he was pushing it. Secondly of you truly believe buschurs rs was full weight your sadly mistaken, there are all kinds of
tricks and whistle to take weight out of the car without making it look any different.

I also love how your so quick to judge a shop there tunes and there equiptment with never having been here , on the dyno, and no credit to bak any of your allegations up. You are a troll an that’s it and you live to create drama. Again I ask you, why were you banned from evom???

Lets see a dyno sheet then, I’ll give you a couple minutes to edit the correction factor in photoshop or just white it out. To this day I haven’t ever seen a J&S dyno sheet, is it that hard to edit the sheets before posting them up?

Lay down some 160mph traps and you can shut my ass up.

If I were at the shop I would have no problem printing one out for u. Better yet stop down!

I went through a whole bunch of your posts and you NEVER post a dyno sheet. WTF is up with that. You keep dancing around the fact that I am requesting a dyno sheet. I’m even giving you time to edit the correction variables!

You stupid fucking moron do u not realize that a printout is in no way shape or form affected.you can’t just punch in what you want and draw a squiggly line and say ya I made this much power. I again say to you why was it you were banned from evom, you simply dance around that question. Also feel free to stop by and talk to me check out the place, hell for 50 bucks I’ll even put your car on the dyno.