Stock turbo Evo 8 mr

Finally got my car back together with another 6 speed about 2-3 weeks ago. Constantly having wastegate issues can’t get it to seem to hold the boost it was holding last year. However I took it to prp last night made a few quick pulls on the way, to make some adjustments to the tune, because I wasn’t sure where it was at with only hitting 25psi. Best pass of the night was 11.9@115.7mph. Just really happy to break 11s on the evo8 turbo not many people use them anymore everyone uses the 9 since it’s bigger, also to run that with the 6speed, even though it’s toast now.

congrats Jason ! !

i thought 4sure u were gonna break…lol

It was a good night for racing.

congrats Jason

nice times for sure! congrats

Thanks guys

ew sick

nice times.

is that a 10.5 hotside or a 9.8 on that 8 turbo?

The mr came with the 10.5 hotside. Which is what I have now, I’m not sure what the problem is, but last year on the 9.8 I could get 30psi, for some reason I cannot seem to get that this year.

Still way more boost than I can make on mine :frowning:

spikes about 24 holds about 17… So i never even tried my shit on E85.

I need to hop back on the dyno again in the future, maybe next year… would like to see exactly where I am at…

In for hating…

thanks

jk brother thats sweet

11’s are no joke

Eric didn’t you go 11s last year?

Yeah, got an 11.93 out of her…

Turbo back,cams,filter,tune

No mbc on car, wg spikes 24 holds 17
93 octane

Goal was 11.50 on stock but i think the turbo was dead b4 i got it… Wont make big boost, like 30+ not even on a spike :frowning:

Plan to get another stock turbo and an upgraded WG actuator next year… Should be moving back to PA just in time for the rnd of PRP race season…