600WHP and 445TQ On E-85

One of these past Fridays I Build a Motor, Put it in and tuned it on E-85
The motor is a GE sleeved block my old race motor.
Old Crower Rods with a spun wristpin bearing
Some JE pistons I found in my Shed.
The rings that where in my Race motor.
GSR head with crower springs Retainers
Skunk Pro2 Cams.
Stock cam gears
Cometec head gasket and AEBS studs
ACL bearings
Aeromotive A1000 and RC 1200’s without and injector Driver.
Hondata S300
the turbo is a Borg Warner 366XL (66.5mm)T4 .83ar
![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Civic RPM boost.bmp](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Civic RPM boost.bmp)

The car went 10.39@135 the first pass at the track at import Vs domestic. I missed 4th and when i got it in it broke up. it was 115mph in the 1/8

I made another pass and it 10.5@134
then my last pass it went 10.34@137 107 in the 1/8th

Overall i am going to leave it at this power level I am maxxing out the 1200’s and my A1000 is starting to leak (dont know why).

wow thats pretty impressive…def on your way to a 9 sec pass…how was the crowd for im vs dm? i went couple years ago and it was a good time.

There wasent a place to sit there. It sort of sucked in a way because i couldent see to much racing.

haha yeah its always packed…the first year we went there were alot of v8 guys but the rules then it was v8 vs 4cly one power adder and they were getting killed…there was lots of trash talking then lots of missing gears not running right discussions between them after they couldnt out run a few hondas…wish i couldve made it this year though. did you tune the car?

joe you never cease to amaze me, i think after my motor is done and tuned i’m going to have you run it down the track to see what it can do.

:bigok:

Yea I raced the “true street class” It was slicks on all cars and a 67mm turbo limit (4CYL) and all motor on V8’s. I have a feeling next year that that turbo limit will be like 61mm or something. because there was a civic that went 9.4@156

I built, installed, and tuned my car alone in 1 day.

this was on a stock ignition. too

Haha I will give you some pointers when you get there.

sick joe! jeff was over my house telling me about your one day build shanagins and you needed a keyway or something along those lines.

Very Nice Man. That thing for sure is pulllin hard

Nice job Joe!

ok so really now… hows the fuel milage? :tounge:

hawt!

very nice joe !

Good **** Joe! I accidently went past your shop the other day when going to Nickolichs to pick up a Cal U van deer hit. I stopped in to say hi but you were not in… told the guys there to tell you that I said hi… but im sure they forgot.

holy **** good job Joe, can’t wait to see it in the 9’s!

Nice numbers man, i’m hoping for similar numbers next year, actually a bit more but not by too much

because there was a civic that went 9.4@156

thats moving well for that turbo :slight_smile: hard for n/a V8’s to catch that.

I wish i could have gotten my nitrous bottle filled up i would have loved to see what it would have done on the sauce. oh well, have a cracked flexplate so no more driving or me this year :frowning:

Next year i’ll have a new setup to tune so i’ll be hittin up your shop for sure

plz tell me its in the teal hb you bought off me!!!

way to go Joe cant wait to see it out next year

only joe can throw **** together and make 600hp

hell people spend retarded amounts and hardly break 500

good job

oh and i can give you the same pointers as joe will cause all he is gonna say is beat the **** out of it and full throttle shift :smiley:

Haha yea Shanagins!!

I dont know? i havent been on the street with it.

Drive it hard man. no doubt

I am going to drain the E-85 and put it on Some race gas. and try and make more power. I need to get to a track this winter. i am dying here. Whats the closest open track?

atco ?