600WHP and 445TQ On E-85

atco closes the 14th of dec

Roadtrip to atco it is

wow where have i been? let me know the next time your at your shop ill come down

do you think you will make better #'s with c16? Are you still going to be able to get those 1200cc to idle decent on race gas witout a driver box?

Very nice numbers Joe…

Yes on Race Gas it would make alot more power. That turbo really doesent start making power till 25psi.

It did idle on race gas with the 1200s with no box.

How much boost did you push on the E85?

it was mostly 25 psi but jumped to 26 for a little bit. My graph has the Boost log

cant wait for u to tune the del sol

yes looking again I see.

I am sure you could get alot more out of it on E85?? That fuel is rediculous , shit its damn near as potent as Q16. Just sucks how much more fuel requirement it takes!!!

I am either out of iinjector(1200) or out of fuel pump (a1000) and my base fuel pressure is like 55psi.

Hey Joe , I am not trying to jack your thread but If I can throw you a link here , I know its an Evo but all the same really E85 for fuel and just flat out disgusting results.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-engine-turbo-drivetrain/387224-awd-motorsports-rs-784whp-600tq-6262-turbo-e85.html

The graph is falling off up top , possibly pushing the turbo out of its efficiency or something choking the combo off up top with so much pressure. This is on a precision turbo the 62/62 ball bearing T3 turbo. but theres the link to the dyno graph plus the vid of it on the dyno.

Joe, what size downpipe you running on that turbo?

that thing is sick. 8’s no cage is scary. i guess he is alloud because of the buschar sticker haha

ITs a 3.5" downpipe