hta fp green dyno numbers

Just did a 06 Evo mr with the new hta fp green turbo, this turbo is awesome the responsiveness and the numbers it’s capable of amaze
me, the car we did today was pretty basic as far as evos go, 272 cams walbro 1250cc injectors front mount etc. On e85 it made 446hp and 390tq on a mustang dyno, there was alot left in the turbo to just thought I’d post the results of a new turbo

nice congrats. Thats some decent power.

Hell ya with a double pump set up and some bigger injectors we def could have cracked 500

We must either have a nice job or no personal life to dump that kind of money into two cars.

This is not my car it is a car I tuned today at the shop

congrats jay

ya seriously… Who on a car site would like cars enough to mod more than one of them…

thanks guys, the guy was really happy with it, and so was i, really impressed with the car and the numbers, and you cant beat hitting 30psi by 4000rpm

how much does that HTA green flow? I know the 80mm RED comes in at like 62 ppm.

pp’s per minute?

That is very impressive… Did you do a tune on regular pump gas too or just E85? Can you post the graph?

Looks awsome.

Ya we did a pump gas tune at 25psi that made 387hp around 360tq? I think and the e85 was the 446, I’ll grab the graph later tnite when I get to the shop

He is getting a built bottom end soon and were making a double pump set up and then well really see what that turbo can do

if he already has a walbro is just buying another one ($77) and having it wired in… Rather than spending like $500.00 from buschur or full blown to get the actual housed dual pump setup.

That’s what were doing but we also have to get a pressure switch so when it hits a certain psi it kicks the other pump on

who the heck would do that mack…

Nice numbers!!!

If ur using Aem EMs u can have the second pump kick on at a certain WOT% instead of a switch… then relay a light in so u know the pump is on

lol

hes using stock ecu, you can just use a hobbes switch that is set to a couple psi to trigger it. or a manual switch if he can remember

Well be using the pressure switch