My build

I have a 2001 integra and building it for boost and wanted to let u guys in on it. Im going to be running it on E85 and have my friend build it http://www.omenspeedworks.com/
this is my setup
Eagle rods
Arp bolts
acl bearings
Cp pistons
complete bc valvetrain wt the turbo cams
cometic head gasket
1000 cc FIC injectors
SC61 turbo
greddy type s bov
and the fmic and all the piping and stuff

what are you doing for a fuel pump? what block? tuning software? any reason why you went with such a little turbo?

i have a Walboro 255 and prob going to use neptune rtp to tune it and the sc61 isnt a small turbo by any means.

you sure that walbro is gonna work with the e85? chances are your going to have to run a shielded pump because the static electricity that comes from using a pump like that can cause A LOT of issues with e85, just fyi. Also Im not entirely sure that one 255 pump can feed the additional fuel needed for e85, please take into consideration that a fuel with such a high concentration of ethanol 85%, (hence e85) needs to be delivered in a higher quantity than normal gas, typically 30% more.

also the sc61 is small, you just don’t know it yet.

sounds like a good little street build, but i’d go bigger turbo for sure, 2 walbro’s or inline sumped pump and 1600cc injectors at least for e85

im running two wahlbro’s on my setup, one intake and one inline, i def would advise that or a boch inline and a wahlbro

who are you going to have tune this setup??

MY BAD

not a bad build

It’s been rumored the Walbro is not alcohol rated. Some people claim it works, others claim they burned them up. The safe bet is the Bosch, since they are rated for alcohol fuels…but they’re more expensive.

I have also heard this but i called a wahlbro rep and he says wahlbro will support ethanol…so i dunno

how much power are you planning on making with this build?

yea you are gonna need alot more than just a 255 walbro if your gonna be on e85

there are a lot of guys running the 255s with e85, can they hold up? most say they do bnut what about over the long run? who cares they are $99 brand new :slight_smile:

and what head?

A 255lph Can support alot of power, Granted thats with race fuel but If you upgrade to -8 lines there is no reason you cannot support 500whp on E-85 maxed out. Also you have to remeber your going to make more power overall with E-85 because there is O in it.

Good luck with the build. If you need anyhelp I am right over the hill in finleyville. I have been down that road with boosted hondas a few times…