Anyone know where to buy injectors cheap?

I need 8 1200cc 3 bar ev14 bosch fuel injectors. Found a set for 579$ but i figured id ask if anyone on here knew a better spot to pick em up. thanks.

can’t you use like percision joints or suttin?

I have no clue. This shit is like jiberish to me. i ask my tuner, he says you need these to run E85 and not run out of fuel. So i buy deez.

id say thats a pretty good deal on 8 of them to be honest, dont think your going to get a better deal unless you go used or to another brand of injectors.

You can get like 8 precision joints on ebay for like $600. Sounds like a good deal, go with it

Looks like the Bosch’s are a go. Gonna order them now. Thanks!

This being said i’ve also come to another issue no one on my usual forum can answer for sure. I need a bigger fuel pump also to run E85 with this stroker, Can i use a walbro 255 with E85 or will it corrode and ruin it. The stock SRT8 fuel pump can be used with E85 and is said to be good to 800 rwhp but thats not proven to be true. I’d feel safer knowing there is a pump like the walbro 255 i could use and no run out of fuel leaning the motor out and crapping the bed.

i run e85 on a single walbro, soon to be two walbrehss

I honestly have no idea… but I’ve never heard anyone NOT using a walboro 255 because of E85 wearing it out.

Bosch044?

what power level

thasts what im saying, on a NA v8 car running 1200cc injectors even on e85 thats a TON of fuel

I’m gonna guess that he can get by with 2 255’s…

NA off of nitrous will be around 600-650 RWHP. with the 300-400 shot near 1000RWHP hopefully.

3 255’s would do the trick on that much bottle

I looked into the Fuel hats and all from Fore and they do make a special coating for the E85 and alcohol use in vehicles but, again, Super fucking expensive. The nitrous will have its own dedicated fuel tank.

Coatings are not needed

And why would the nitrous have it’s own tank?

TRE 255 pumps are better than walbro… more reliable / quiet and dirt cheap.

Dedicated fuel tank so it can be c16 or E85 or whatever i may want to use.