Anyone know where to buy injectors cheap?

Why not just run the entire car on E85?

Car will be ran om 93 octane most of the time. E85 for track days and when i want to go fill up with it.

Was just reading on our site about my fuel line set up and pumps. Looks like the only 100% needed thing i should do is upgrade to a 6AN or 8AN line kit from the tank to rails. The stock pump can handle up to 800 rwhp and flow 59 lbs. Just not sure with how much extra fuel E85 uses if it’ll work alright.

Fore has the tripple and double fuel hats for 500$ i found one for 400$ from a friend. Walbros look to be 99$ or so each.

E85 requires about 40 percent more. It’s actually closer to 25-30, but figure on 40 to be ultra safe. You’re def going to need more pump to make the numbers you mentioned.

What size are your stock fuel lines? I know on my camarobird the stock lines are already 7/16" making -6an a downgrade and -8an is hardly an upgrade. Are you doing a wet or dry shot? Wet shot you definitely don’t need 1200cc injectors, I’d stick with Siemens Deka IV 83lb/hr which can be had for about $360 shipped NEW if you look hard enough. I highly doubt that an SRT-anything pump is good to even 650 CRANK HP.

For 1000+ whp I would suggest:

3x Walbro 255 intank
or
2x Denso\Kyosan 195130-1020 intank
or
2x Bosch 044 external

-10an fuel feed
stock line as return
3-port FPR set to 3 bar base pressure, 4 bar if you plan to run a dry shot.

BIG PUMPZ.

^ dis guy knowz

Wet shot. We dont have 4 bar from what i know. In all reality, this set up will probably go 1000 whp MAX. Looks like im going with the fore precission double or tripple fuel hat and then either the bosch 044 or walbro 255’s. A local guy is going to make me a fuel line with all the proper fittings needed. I won a free set of fuel rails so that takes a little bit of pain away from the cost of this.

He’s got enough NOS in there to blow himself up!

My Bosch pumps aren’t overly loud. That is something I always look at. Nothing more annoying in a street car than listening to the whine of a big pump/pumps. I was happy with the 2x Densos in my old Supra as well.

Anyone can run 4 bar with a fuel pressure regulator.

Honestly, you don’t need it… like I said, Siemens Deka IV 83lb/hr injectors will do everything you need.

Ill look into them. Thank you. My tuner suggested the bosch ones to me because he can tune them well and they wont be maxed out.