E85 Evo fuel mileage..

Got 14.8 MPG last night. Filled up at exit 23, drove to Johns shop/PnR/exit 23 with about 6 30-100+ pulls along the way. Not bad for 2200CC injectors running about a full point rich across the board. Not bad AT ALL since the stock mileage is 22ish with gasoline and about 1/3 the horsepower.

Thats not bad at all…

in before nickalero talks about the poor mileage in the CL

My 175hp mk5 jetta gets worse gas mileage than my 300hp RSTi

My car is horrible on 93.

So is my truck :lol

Really? I’d expect ~20 from it at least

yep, 14 city on e85, 19 city on pump. never tried a highway run on e85 but im sure i will soon because im not interested in paying 4.15 for premium LOL.

I’m so tempted to get bigger injectors so I can get tuned on E85

its more then just injectors kev, need the rest of it to keep up,… idk what your fuel pump setup is. but e85 is great. gonna finish off what is in the tank right now then gonna throw the juice in

Im already doing an inline 044 on top of my in take walboro 255… pretty sure lance said that would be enough for the backside of the fuel system.

im so temted to run e-85 in my car . on motor my current pump would prolly handle it just on the jug it would fall short .

where can you buy e85? and how much do you pay per gallon? do you have problems with it clumping up?

its roughly 250 a gallon and it is around . its in c/p at the rt 146 and 146a intersection and other places in the area

With the 1000s you could probably make 600whp or a little more on e85. Might need a larger fuel feed line.

Clumping? Are you a real person?

hit me up on fb chat

e 85 is hydroscopic it absorbs water . the only clumping that may happen is if ya use the wrong type of line and it eats it

Where is it 2.50?! Cheapest I saw was 3.19 on my pump on wolf

slowmarro pisses E85

travis said that last night off of exit 23