"First iPhone Pictures, I rule!!"

I would probably switch back to cingular for this.

I think I may switch when my contract is toast, as well. Verizon’s UI is the pits.

Yeah it ships in June 2007 :tup:

But now I’ve got to find an unbranded and unlocked version…

Looks like it would take me .85 seconds to get a scratch on the screen after i peel the stickers off.

this is def a hot phone… too pricy though… the price needs to be ~ 149 w/ 2 year or maybe 299 w/ 2 year… I can get an ipod Nanno for 149 and a smart phone for ~199 or so… price must come down.

1.) go to www.apple.com/iphone
2.) drool.
3.) find out when my t-mobile contract is up
4.) Sell BlackBerry Pearl
5.) Sell iPod nano
6.) Drop $$$ on iPhone

:tup: I’m in for the 8GB version.

great so you have a 2gb nano, smaller than the phone, and a smart phone, where a smart person would have picked up an 8gb nano, 249, and a smart phone 199, which is 448

it’s that or the blackjack for me. tough call to be honest.

actually, its not a tough call at all

apple>microsoft

as one of the bigger apple enthusiasts on this site, i would be inclined to agree with you. but the price is the big deciding factor in that purchase.

i’m not really sure i like the look of the GUI on mobile OS either. but i’d get over that real fast.

I am curious to know how long the battery life on the i-phone is going to be. Probably not great at all especially since the phone is slim as shit. We shall see, it’s gonna be interesting.

No 3G data on the iPhone. 3G data on the Blackjack. Case closed.

Does the Blackjack have wifi?

yes

you bring up a valid point i didn’t think of.

to be completely honest, i’m a hardcore apple user. that phone is sweet and all, but cost-benefit, for me personally, i’m really leaning towards the blackjack. it works out because either way i am going to cingular. the only downside is syncing it, but i can deal with it.

matt, you and i should get together and nerd out sometime. sometimes i’m not sure who’s a bigger nerd, me or you.

You wanna fuck me, don’t you… :wink:

I would move back to Cingular if they had 3G data in this area but sadly they don’t until the middle/end of 2007.

From what I’ve read, the Blackjack does not lock up or need rebooting like the Q does. I think it’s a solid machine.

I will give Apple credit for the form factor. It’s got a big screen, bigger than any smartphone device, it’s thin, it’s got 8gigs of storage for fuck’s sake!! Despite what people say, it’s got a lot of value. I would probably buy it if it sync’d Outlook via wireless 3G data.

do you like jack johnson? do you want to go in my room and talk about it?

and you’re right. the design is hot, and definitely cutting edge, but i think i’ll keep my ipod for now.

final decision to be made when i have used one in person.

this phone is fucking hot!

I want one

hell ya it is

According to Apple it’s 16 hours for audio, 5 hours of call time, video playing.