FS: Brand new Cingular Motorola Rokr (iTunes etc)

I just got this, and have no real use for it…

I dont have any pics of the actual phone, so here are some generic photos…

http://www3.sympatico.ca/j_manoharan/motorock2.jpg

Motorola E1- brand new
Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
Data Cable
Back Cover
Earphone Covers
iTunes CD and manuals
Warranty Card
512mb card
headphones (iPod stylezz)
Headphone cable (little phone style to normal style)
Video recording
nice camera (not sure on mp)

Like I said, I have never used it. It is brand new in box with all accessories, phone even still has plastic wrap on it. I only turned it on once to make sure it works. Overall it seems like a nice phone. There are several on ebay for $150+, so im asking $130

Its branded cingular, but should work with tmobile too (even though tmobile sucks :P)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/j_manoharan/motorolarokr.jpg

co-worker of mine has this its good quality glws

If my phone suffers a severe drop sometime this week I’ll be taking this off your hands

:tup:

thanks

Awsome phone I have it wired it into my car. love it.

oh and its BLUE Tooth…

I want this, I just have to see how the funds are on friday. Can I just put the chip from my v400 cingular phone into this and go?

Sorry boys, i made the mistake of playing with it, and its way too cool. I have to keep it now lol…

Alright, bump, changed my mind yet again, ended up using it for about a week or so and decided I like my euro phone better.

After having used it though, I can say its actually better than I thought. The iTunes make it totally worth it, as does the 512mb card. The phone is simple to use and has several nice features.

The only thing I didnt like too much is that iTunes sometimes seems to run a little slow…

what do you want for it now that its been used!!?!:stuck_out_tongue:

$120, no lower…

$100, I cant afford to feed my kids till i get this thing sold, and since theyre fatties, thats only like an hours worth of food :frowning:

I would SOOO snag this from you but Cingular eats rotten testicles.

Buy this and ill give you a free mystery gift! Maybe it will be a box o’ rox, maybe it will be 10lbs of raw uncut diamonds, or 10oz of raw uncut “powder”! Either way wOOO surprise central!

i’ve got the slvr… man, i didn’t even buy it for the iTunes deal on it, but i’m addicted to the shit now

haha, they think it’s just an mp3 player at work while i’m sitting there texting and keeping it real, roffle roffle

dude im in the same boat with the snkyness, nobody suspects my euro phone :snky:

cmon you can see my kids rib cages now :frowning:

how long does the battery last?

surprisingly, quite a while. I charged every other day, and that seemes to do it. (i listened to the itunes about 6-7hrs/day.)

edit: buy it monday night special $90

call me 479-4956

hrmmm, hows the picture taking quality?

let me post one, one sec…

its better than this usually, but its the only one i xfered to my comp…

also, it takes surprisingly nice vids…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/vq30dett/04-11-06_2051.jpg