Flashlight drags???

I’d love to see your car tear up at these.

i’ll be there racing

Thankfully I have AWD to handle that sort of power… and a bit more.

I’d love to see your car tear up at these.

I’d much rather go left and right but it’s good to branch out. :slight_smile:
I’m not one for beating on my clutch so my launches would be rather poor. Nevertheless, I hope to make the 9/15 or 10/6 date.

Your A4 would certainly hold it’s own out there.

:bsflag:

I’ve heard that’s common among Ford owners :stick:

My M/T Drag Radials should be here tomorrow:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Tell ya what fmfkid250 with your BS sign. If you would know what you were talking about you wouldnt be raising flags. Actually if you knew what you were talking about ide let you try to get my car to hook on an airport with no traction compound. I dont care if I only had 250hp it would still be a bitch to put it to the ground and get anywhere.

:finger:

Should be a good race ill look for ya

Yeah, but I’m in same boat as I don’t want to ruin my clutch just yet. On race gas file especially, with the quattro helping get it to the ground, I think I’d do very well. It’s fun taking some cars that would never expect a 4-door 4-cyl heavy-ass grocery getter to be that quick. But I’m not risking clutch to find out… I might go and watch, though. I’m sure that non-VAG people really have no idea how fast your car is, either.

I guess you could say I got a Few hours under my street tires…hell even at flashlight drags…

2 years ago I rocked that place in my hatch!
Jack in the car and all! with 262whp…

I even took down the Cop in the blue conv maro…lol

Last year with 500+hp on street tires i went 11.01 i dident even spin at all…

You just have to know how to use them

What suspension?? What mounts? open diff? Traction bars? What tires? Thats amazing and maybe i need to take some lessons off of you, because I cant get off the line worth a shit and a bunch of buddies cant hook either. I could make some money off of this lol Launch lessons 50 bux an hour lol

Ditto. Having an quick unassuming grocery getter makes for fun sometimes. I’ve had several peeps from track days come up and say the car surprises them. It’s actually fun to run less boost/horsepower and use driving skills (hopefully) to achieve better lap times.

Do you like the APR software?

Yes and no. The hardware is top notch and way beyond the competition for the 1.8t B6. The manifold alone is a work of art and while some kits out ther don’t fit well, this thing bolted right up with no surprises.
The software is good for what I’d wanted… plug 'n play, and tried and true. My VAG COM logs are all spot on and temp/fuel/lambda readings all are perfect.
But that, in a way, is why sometimes I wish I had APR hardware with REVO software. Those guys can tweak boost and timing settings on the fly based on their logs. I’m stuck with only my octane file option. So, on cool days where my timing correction factors are zeros across the board, I wish I could bump up my boost and timing a few notches.
But overall, not being able to do that keeps me from blowing the engine… so I can’t complain. As long as it’s able to handle most un-modded and a surprising number of modded cars on the road, I’m happy. And so far, it’s doing that very well. With no tweaking involved other than telling it what octane file I want.

Looks like I’m going to this one. Hope to see everyone there.

sweeet… should be a good time

nevermind im going to MIR instead.

I’m going. Heatsoak FTL

Count me in, i think im gonna kick back and watch though

we shall race nigga

I will be there with some other guys racing!