fobwall and solarian vs applesauce

can we let this shit talking continue for these 3 guys and their vehicles. let it slide for now mods and take it as an entertainment thread for those who are doing exams or are done exams.

overpaid parts? appleJUICE, your selling 16x6 +40 work equip STYLE look a likes for $700…these were and never will be a SICK FIND.

you talk the most shit but when i see u in person you get all shook like a white ghost

last time i talked to u was last winter when you said you wanted to have a drift battle and what not. but i recall the last time i saw you and your ride, avery was ripping the shit outta it. whatsup with that mang?

and solarian, yes its the internet and everyone has their opinion of everything. shut up you oriental wannabe. yellowfever makes me sick. hahahah

continue.

edit: i know you’re gonna say this Mark so i’ll say it now, yes i’m stepping in the ring because i know i can box.

oh snap… click clack hold ur wig back.

Lawl. I just think that if you’re gonna post pics on the net, you’re gonna have to learn how to deal with criticism. I got burned pretty hard when I posted pics of the Solara, and I learned not to do that shit no more :wink: Flyingchicken got burned just as bad if not worse for buying a minivan, and now sirdriftalot is getting pwned for having a car that looks about as heterosexual as touching another man’s bum.
Why Ed the resident faghat has a problem with this, I have no clue. Maybe he’s having a bad day and needs a hug :smiley:

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/5900/rumble.jpg

let er rip boyz, i got moneyz down on ya’ll

lol thats like royalrumble of fat ppl… pull in more fat ppl…

OSAD !!! u need to be pulled in and get smacked down… congratz on ur coupe… and no its not ur track slut?..no day dreaming… trix for kids…

im fat i`ll jump in :slight_smile:

i still laugh when i remember this guy talkn shit to me and how i should battle him and he’ll put money on it, but applejuice spent more time under the hood then in the driver seat at driftops

if your gonna shit talk, at least have your shit tight b4 ppl call you on it

I refuse to get involved. Although I can take Fobwall and Solarian down NP. I’ve nevet met appleasauce, so I can’t say anything.

ohhhhhhh shit

you guys are fucking clowns…

I love it.

duckJAI is an easy takedown too. Freakin weak asians… I expected a real fight when we fought… not some pussy ass wannabe jackie chan shit.

wtf, moderator must approve my post? thats weak like small babies

Applesauce is a guys who spews more shit then an elephant with diaharia , and when u see him he pussies out and back up any of his shit talk , isnt that right ? applesauce is the same guy that hid from me and s13gg for a whole day at a meet once , also same guy that was a little bitch when i met him , didnt have anything smart to say to my face buy got tough on internet a few weeks later, trying to call me a bitch for not doing anything to him … just a keyboard warrior

As much as I hate Ed’s guts sometimes, he did make a few points about Solarian.

And it’s funny seeing Solarian get all verbal when he got pwned. :rofl:

Seriously dude, if you’re gonna be the one to judge someone’s ride, don’t get your panties in a bunch if someone criticizes your own ride.

You luck you have a nice G35 now; before that, your 240 was nothing but another mediocre ride.

Honestly, if you can’t take the heat, get the fuck out of the chicken.

^ you mean kitchen?

'scuse me boi? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gonad - My S13 was never “ballin off the wallin”, but it was clean, and I prioritized function over form on it. The point I was trying to get across is, I never went around making threads about how I swapped on a red hatch with no rust or spoiler, and then I painted it flat black to look more normal on my black car. I never claimed my car was hot shit to anyone, because I know it wasn’t. The one thing I can say about my car, there was no half assed shit on it. The frame repair that Andrew did on it was stellar, much better than all of the hack jobs I’ve seen posted on here. I did the brake conversion with new balljoints, new braided SS lines, and when I changed my clutch, I threw on a lightweight flywheel and braided ss clutch line. I had everything in that car that made it an awesome daily driver that was also suited for track days, the only thing I would’ve wanted on it was new sways and a harness to go with the seat, which admittedly was not a high end racing seat, but it WAS a FIA homolgated seat. So yea, it wasn’t some crazy fully done up race car, but it was a damn sight better than that orange piece of crap.

this thread makes absolutely no sense

what the hell are you guys talking about :smiley: at least post a fuckin link or something

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32056&page=6

The same kind of people who like to start shit, and then say how SON is such a shithole. :hsugh: