Congrats, another build thread turned to crap

lol hes scared to race me…all of a sudden im confident i can beat him and he wont race me…hes liek call me when u lose 4 doors…hes a lil bitch im done tal;kin to that fag he thinks his car is a farrari

are we talkin about the white teg with the oh so played out mr-7’s?

yeh

Joe all you do is talk shit about everyones car, ive beat u 7 times and u aways have an excuse.i beat u today 2 times and it was wet out u have brand new tires 2.right u beat me right before the quarter and then i cought right up and past u by a car length.so get at me tomorrow you little bitch u have been driving for 3 more years then i have i would hope u are a better driver then me.so ur car is not faster then mine so shut the fuck up.go cry on another forum

o and ur car leaks more oil then my brothers 1st integra burned…

first of all my car doesnt leak any oil anymore…how im not the one crying at all…wtf did u ever get the number 7? we havent even raced 6 times…dont be mad i beat you today its ok…when its wet out its to both of out disadvatages not like my cars any beter than urs when its wet…deckers saw it…its 1-1 id hope ud beat me anyways…u have 2 less doors…gsr tranny and more parts in it then mine…k thansk

Sure SMOKEY

why are we arguing about cars that run the 1/4 mile in 17 minutes?

u have a sti and u pay 600 and month listen tool. if i put 15,000 into and integra i would spank you.

haha… there fast as shit

literally.

hahahaha :stfu

hahaha… im getting picked on by the “mr7 17 sec crew”…lol

MR-7s fo lyf3 s0n

hey i dont run 17’s! and ill run u whenever ya want EJ :mwahaha

haha… in the 96…lol :nod

haha… bro its a nice car but really though… you pay $600 a month for it?

$593.31/month payment…$131/month insurance…thats what happens when u buy a car thats worth more than the plastic toy u get in ur happy meal.

i love having my cars paid off :lol

For that much a month you could of got an m3…I think the car is nice but that’s a little much how many years the loan for?

probably 6.

anyways, ill run you i the 96… but i need 20 cars cause my vtec doesnt exist :tong