new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/P1040322.jpg

girlfriend got it for me for x-mas…not my doings buts its awesome.

doesnt bother me at all, but people are gonna get a good laugh when you get stomped by a civic

getting stomped by a civic has about the same odds as winning the lottery! i love it!!!

I’ll save that last comment for someone who has better things to do at the moment.

like I said…i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I figured, neither do I. I laughed a bit at it. just sayin there some fast vtaaks yo!! It would be funny as hell watchin you get raped with that plate, that’s all.

i’ve seen that plate before from somewhere, but pretty creative that your girl thought of that. did she buy you all that other junk too?

and it would also be funnier watching me rape them with that plate wouldnt it.

for how many civics there are on the road figure out how many are fast… like i said before same odds as winning the powerball tonight.

im gonna have to say

thats pretty damn funny dude, even cooler of your girl to get you something like that

and i pretty much drive a civic

you saw it a few weeks ago when I posted I wanted that plate in crazy250’s plate thread…and all the Honda owners went off the wall about it…well my girlfriend found out I was talking about that plate and her and my sister got it for me…

but the other shit is a strut bar, adjustable rear shocks, lower control arm relocation brackets, drilled and slotted rotors and shit…she got me the relocation brackets and plate as far as car shit goes.

meh a ls6 swap beat a civic, cool. Not hatin, actualy with that plate I’m sure you will get plenty of races from fast civics we’ll see!! :banana :banana should be a fun season from all the stuff I’ve seen, hopefully I will be able to get in on it, but that’s a different topic.

cool man right there :number1

Basically what it comes down too is all the “ricers” that pull up and think their shit is the fastest…its not aimed at all towards the 10 second honda’s obv…

should be a good season is right…cause the SS is comming out more then cammed.

nice! can’t wait to see. And I assumed it was towards all the ricers, can’t you see I’m clearly offended having vtak and all?? :rofl

no, I see your not…

but we both know Joey is gonna come in here all pissed!

he’s ip banned still I think :lol

haaaa

that might be a good thing.

CROSS DRILLED SOOOOONNNN :rofl

People will never learn.

Nice pull though, that would be a damn good xmas for me.