new plate...dont like it, well that sucks

same rotors I had on my V6…1 year warranty.

picking on the hondas huh drew? ;D

That’s good, you’re gonna need it :tong

How’s the blazer doin?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/P1040323.jpg

Blazers doing good…Put the driver mirror on today, Put all new vac. hoses on, new windshield wipers, fixed the door panel…putting a new distributor cap on tomarrow and new plug wires…and new battery…then next week picking up all new 4 shocks, sanding down, priming and re-painting the rust spots then should be good to go.

The plug wires on it are junk. I found 2 that are worn through the isolation and the distributor cap causes a misfire at idle…you can hear it arching…their only $20 brand new, and $20 for new plug wires…all 4 brand new KYB shocks are 100 which is dirt cheap.

Ewww good luck with the shocks dude that job is going to SUCK, same goes for dissy and vacuum lines, I don’t even want to think about that.

I can only hope I NEVER have to work one one of those, ever.

my V6 was worse…this is gonna be cake lol

i have all next week off so if you wanna bring it up to my shop and put it on the lift for the shocks let me know.

that would make things so much easier lol

copslvme would be very effective as well.

ILVPGGYS

It would be funny to see I8URLS1 on a Civic

SS.I like your plate.If any of you older than 26 remember the plate on the vette in 90210.It reads I8A4RE

thanks dude :runaway

hahah 90210 thats a blast from the past, i was like 10 droolin over “brenda” and “kelly”

kelly would have gotten did. :giggedy

That plate is funny

Cool plate. I had ‘VIPRKLR’ on one of my Supras, but I eventually got rid of it because I know I would feel about 3 inches tall once a Viper eventually beat me!

if a Honda beats me, im just gonna shrug my shoulders and say O well…im sure he will love it tho!

but like I said…I feel like it only applies to the “ricers” roaming around that I see everywhere.

you all might not believe me , but u can ask my bf, there was this kid in a camaro z28, it was green with the t-tops…him and his gf were driving down rt. 7 and kept revving it at me…so I thought it would be fun to see what he really had, my bf meanwhile was behind me in his 03 si…so I threw it into 2nd and we both took off at the same time, and I swear on anything he could not keep up or pass me lol, he was almost a full car length away and I was still pulling and he was on it hard you could tell , he ended up having to slow down and get behind me haha, it was funnnnny as hell, then we came up to a light and neither of them would look at me hahahahaha, sooooo the whole point of that was that just cause u got a v8 or v6 dont mean a 4 banger wont surprise ya :nod