cobra jeffy and t-travis measure cocks !!!!!!!!who will win ?

[quote=“Eatonualive”"]

has a 4663 on e85 in it yo

[/quote]

Yet another failed attempt@humor from SlobraGeoff

i thought it was pretty damn funny tbh!

Not nearly as funny as thinking it’s not ‘fair’ if you race me with your on pump gas…not like you don’t have over twice the displacement and two turbos with the same size inducer as my one

why are you pulling the whole twice the turbo’s, more displacement bs? Out of all the people, I would think you would stay away from that argument, coming from a TT 346.

and since when does displacement even make a difference on this forum?

you are comparing apples to oranges and you know it. i could go to one turbo and have the same spool and power are my twins. i dont NEED two to make the power i do, i just happen to have two bc the kit i wanted to run the blower with came with two. goals and priorities have changed. i dont run the blower. i still use said kit. big deal? and take that displacement argument and throw it out the damn window, you run an alternative fuel, which allows you to run alot of boost, making your motor alot more volumetrically efficient…alot more than mine. what else?? oh you are lighter than my car by almost 700 lbs… oh and you have awd. oh and your car is more aerodynamic than mine… dont for one damn second act like you dont have the advantage… BUT WHO THE HELL CARES? i sure dont, but obviously you do. my car was stock when i bought it with 8900 miles…how about yours?

<<<<<<^^^ Built Not Bought Bro Racing up in here!!!

evos are flying bricks jeff… less aero than your cobra or even drews cameo

Since you’re a dig racer now, we can set up an ass whoopin from the red
Camaro that me and my dad built…oh wait…then it’d be just another excuse of why you lost…you’re the number one cause of forum race drama, everyone talks about it and I have zero issue letting you in on that secret.

I think its hilarious that everytime I bring up “built not bought” you fall off your fucking rocker. Why do you think I keep bringing it up? it makes your asshole sore. Its fucking hilarious. Do you think I give a fuck what you, or anyone else hasto say about me? fuck no, or else I would have changed my attitude a long time ago.

and you have a awd car, and your going to use your dads car, to do a dig with? sounds like your confused.

I think its hilarious that you completely skipped what jeff said to you, to attack me. Cant handle the heat from someone that has a much faster car then you?

You do care. It’s great. This forum really gets to you. You want to own the street and you can’t. It’s all good.

As far as jeff goes, he can let me know when he’s ready for a 40 roll. He can come out on rocket fuel for all I care. Unlike you, if he wins, I’ll shake is hand and improve my car if I feel the need.

Until he beats me from 40, nope.

40 roll in a awd car.

let Pete drive it for fucks sake.

im not sure if this forum gets to me more then you…

Almost as funny as a 60 roll in a mid 120 car.

then does that mean that your car isnt faster than MINE until you beat ME from a 40? lol. you are an internet tough guy. i have never compared my car to anybody elses, i do to my car what i want and i do it for myself. i dont care who is faster, nor did i ever say anything about it.

Have you read your own sig?

Anyway, let me know when you’re ready to run from 40. Put in the rocket fuel-you’ll need it. That’s not being an “Internet tough guy”, it’s just the facts.

sooo now he needs rocket fuel, and you dont care what he will run, yet 20 minutes ago you were bitching about turbo’s and displacement?

make up your fucking mind what to bitch about and stick with it.

Take it s.r. guys

only if you run me from a 40 roll with rocket fuel.

says nothing about speed lol, i could have beefed up the bumper supports so i can literally run into cars and “beat them up” hahaha…and your coefficient of drag is about 0.01-0.02 less than mine btw…Oh, whats this rocket fuel you keep talking about bud?! where can i get some?! i hope it makes my car fast…ill need it

this is the gayest argument we have had on this forum in a while

rocket fuel is solid. just a little tidbit i thought i would throw in, only because i used to work with class 1 thru class 4 explosives and dealt with Rocket motors on a day to day basis.