For one dollar

yeah i buy shit like that on ebay all the time… i go through BB holsters pretty steady, a couple a year, so i buy like 4-5 at a time for like $3 each, the ones that re $30 at the mall… never had any issues.

I swear the HDMI cables are like hollow or something… they jsut plug into each outlet but dont have anything inside them to carry the signal…lol

I just bought 2 cases of pure coconut water (ONE brand) from CAli off ebay, we’ll see how that goes… about 1/3 of the price of in the store.

bought my wife some swarovski black crystal earings… $15 per pair… i paid $76 in Italy on our honeymoon and she lost them recently so i bought her 3 more pairs last month.

I swear you could make good money just having mall kiosks selling $2 ebay stuffs for $10 a shot.

like those sunglasses dudes.

What?! Where the crap is my HDMI cable!

I bought that to.
Shush. Puta.

what do you guys think is the best thing bought for under $5.00 for your ride?. i would say $1.00 but being reasonable since theres like nothing lol

My cousin bought a Samurai sword for $1 lol. $99 in shipping though

i just ordered my shock ring and CONDOM… :
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18887

life’s not all about making a profit

To some, money is everything and friends are nothing, others…well, not so much.

I’m re-selling the shit out of that HDMI cable.

Im gonna return you back to Wal-Mart, they take anything back.

And I would give you my baller HDMI cable if I could find it…fml.

Lmaooooo. So true. Love walmart.

so made new sig from this.

I got a pair of KYB Front Upper Strut Mounts etc… BNIB for $0.99 as no one bid on them.

So best ebay deal to this day.

Got myself a garmin car cable for 4.80 usd shipped from china :smiley: Better than $30 from garmin… I <3 ebay.

Lmfao, Bing lets open a kiosk, we will buy $1 shit and sell it for $20 :smiley:

Not sure if anyone said it yet, but you’re pretty much just paying for positive feedback so that you can look better on Ebay. But I think I’ve seen people selling “positive feedback” for 1 or 2 cents.

thx for the heads up on that dealextreme.com website.
bought a capo for $6.50. normally goes for $20