Am I too cheap?

I’m always diggin through eBay for good deals. I’ve bought several
tools from eBay (pretty much my entire Craftsman tools) along with other
stuff (digi camera, jackets, etc.). Only reason is because either there is
some good savings involved (in case of Craftsman tools and camera) or just stuff I like.

Take my recent winning for example. Won this for $49USD (cost about
$80CAD after everything). Person lived in Pickering, so apart from the
drive, it was well worth it. Cheaper, lighter, and better quality then the
CT special (pictured).

Any of you win anything cool?

http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/images/misc/jack.jpg

ebay is amazing!

i got a full SR harness from some kid who didnt know anything about the swap, for $300 u.s. yeah i know sounds normal, except he didnt realise that there was this expensive thing called an ignitor chip, and that it was plugged into that harness.

oh and i got my $63.00 BOV.

ebay rocks, Good Job Gonad!

I got pritty much my whole turbo kit on ebay! You can get things on there that you cant get anywere else.

See that’s what I’m after. A junkyard buildup. I don’t mean junkyard
literally but buying used items for sometimes half the price is so well
worth it in the end.

I don’t care what others say, but that’s what I’ll be doing for my SR or
whatever buildup.

Your car is starting to look real purty. Anymore pics?

Back on topic.
I haven’t bought a thing off E-bay, and never use my credit card for car related purchases. If i did, i’d have to deal with one more debt. :frowning:

Some good deals though. And yes, you are cheap G. It’s ok, brown ppl won’t stop haggling till the seller pays them to take it off their hands.

Most of the crap I buy off eBay is local stuff. Stuff I can do a local pickup
on and pay through cash. I rarely use my CC.

And it’s not just brown people, but my people in particular are known to be cheap. :shock:

By next year, my car will be an eBay special.

guJEW… haw haw…

I buy off ebay once in a while… but you have to be careful.

I just got a airsoft gun for 10$ I wonder how crappy its going to be.

OT: I will be doing another car update soon but you can look at my webpage. Oh and the hood is going to be white soon (getting the car re-painted) but the black looks pritty cool.

I bought my computer system piece by piece off of e-bay … I got a killer system for WAY cheaper then retail.

As for car stuff, I havn’t really got into that as we have a pretty good buy/sell here, I like neogoatiting in person, and shipping is usually something I don’t want to pay.

Well, i think i just got shafted on my Q45 MAF purchase. I posted on various forums asking for one, and someone emailed me. The guy was in Buffalo. I sent a money order and it’s been 7 days and no reply since.

This is why i prefer buying locally. I’m going to give him a couple more days and then i start killing.

Ya I bought 370cc injectors off a guy on FA and send him money order and then he said that his room-mate took it and that he broke the injectors taking them out. Never got my money or my injectors. Thats the only bad experience I have had.

Oh I got my Car-alrm off ebay for a good price :slight_smile:

See, the only thing with eBay is that people think that you can file a
complaint against a person. But if you ask me, it does nothing and you
remain screwed.

I don’t think I’ve had any problems with eBay or online deals. If it’s
something I’m spending hundreds on, I usually make sure the seller is
reputable or it’s a local person.