ebay

i’m an addict

someone needs to take away my interweb access… i’ve spent like $475 in the past 31 days on ebay :doh: :doh: :doh:

sure is fun buying shit you don’t need though :hs:

anyone else an avid ebay buyer? i see shit in stores or mags and immediately go to ebay and get the best deal… it’s funny, i’ll see a dvd i want and hunt it down on ebay for a week, buy it, it takes another week to ship and by the time i get it, i don’t even care to see it anymore :embarassd :ugh2:

im the same way. i buy sports jerseys, tshirts, posters…just stupid stuff. i love it though. but i spent way too much. right now i have about 4 different jerseys on my watch list as i decide whether to buy a replica for $60 or get an authentic for $120 :steelers:

yea I agree its a great place but I need car parts, plus don’t buy any DVD’s or ‘stupid stuff’, so its not a huge problem

are you suggesting they don’t sell car parts?

http://pages.ebay.com/catindex/partsaccessories.html

if you don’t buy dvd’s or stupid stuff then you are missing out (although idon’t ‘collect’ dvd’s like some people…)

yeah i am a lil addicted too

zipzoomfly.com has been crushing me… spent like 500 there the past few weeks

I’m glad I’m poor or I’d probably spend alot on ebay… anytime I go there I say ooooooooooh, I want one of those at least 10 times.

yup addicted. spent close to 500 bills the past month on ebay. latest item is an MK1 scirocco grille and headlight buckets. gonna try to graft it on to a rabbit gti core support.

you should buy my dual round setup :hs:

i’m bidding on a pair of shoes that i only wanted to pay $25 for and i currently have a bid in on for $40 out of pure spite of not wanting to lose :hs:

dual rounds from a cabby? i have that setup on my caddy, but didnt change the rad core supprort so it looks kinda getto. i’m gonna go with the rocco setup so i dont have to change the fenders.

how’s your cabby project doin? what have you done to it?

goin good… should be ready this season :slight_smile:

gotta get my cage, interior, motor in it though :blue:

better to put in your watch list and then wait till last second to buy shit … that way price stays down!

The best way to keep cost down is to sniper it!!

ebay makes me poor. Thats where i get all my bo jackson’s, jerseys, hurst olds parts, etc… dummest thing i ever bought on ebay… special edition 1 of 175 johhny lightning “white lighting” 83 hurst olds for $75

why pay someone to do it when you can do it yourself?

don’t worry… i got them for $30

i usually just wait and get into a bid war in the last 10 seconds… i was taking lunch so i had to pad my bid price incase some douche tried to snipe me…

i’ve been an ebay member since 95! :eek: back before you even needed to ‘log in’ to ebay!!! haha. i know last year i spend $6500 on ebay…

wonder if 1-800- gambler would help in this situation?

we need to start an ebay addict line and make a ton of money off of it

i’ll be teh guy with the issue that goes through the program and comes out without the urge!

I have never bought anything off of Ebay. I look at it about once a month to see if anything I like is on it, but never see anything that is cheap enough. I :dunno: what the big deal is with ebay.

u gotta do your research before u go on ebay. sometimes u can get deals, but alot of times u pay norml price or even more. if u know what u r doing, u can make out pretty well. also, i can find alot of stuf on there that i would have a real hard time finding other-wise

its a good place to blow money on old watercooled vw parts.