ebay

you must not look hard enough… i get shit at least 20% off… plus i can buy at work and not do shit but wiat for the mail.

although, shipping charges are such bullshit… like when they sell a product that’s worth 20 for 5 and charge 14 dollars shipping :rolleyes:

x2 - The shipping is the worst part… I’ll find a part on there for my Blazer/Bravada and get real excited about it, only to look down the page and see they are going to attempt to penetrate me anally with the shipping costs…

hahahaha. another 75bucks spent on ebay. won the scirocco light setup!

latley ive been buying alot of hotwheels (i just got into collecting them) But i sell a good bit of things on there two, so i basicly brake even, get rid of shit i dont want and get things i want.

Hi, my name is Sonny and I’m an Ebayaholic.

in unison: “Hi Sonny.”

“Hi Everyone”

i really do have a problem… i just bid on shit i don’t even want so dudes have to pay more $$ hahah… that’s the name of the game though. still buying shit… it seems that i buy something daily and bid on at least 3 things a day…

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZgrandamld9QQsojsZ0

some garbage i have for sale on ebay…

People are so gay, I post 2 things on ebay this weekend and Im already getting offers to end auction early for a set ammount. WTF dont these people get the point of ebay is to AUCTION, not lets make a deal. Fucking bid what you want to pay on it, if you win it then great, if you win it cheaper than what you were willing to pay, bonus! Oh the glory of ebay